a special tattoo + friends visiting!

Start from the beginning

"Almost twelve o'clock. Why?" Doug says as he rubs Kamala's back and smiles ear to ear at her.

"Yay! That means Chrisette, Helena and Alexander's plane has landed in DC! I'm having Secret Service pick them up from the airport because I'm clearly not ready to pick them up." Kamala says with a big cheeky smile and a chuckle at Doug as she texts the Secret Service Agent Chrisette's plane information.

"Aww, that's exciting, honey. I am really glad they are coming over to visit us! We haven't seen them since right after the inauguration happen." Doug says with a cheeky grin at his wife.

"I know! It has been a while! Helena and Alexander both told me on the phone the other day that they both wanna cook for me today, which is really sweet." Kamala says causing Doug to smile.

"Ooo, I bet their meal is going to be really good! And oh, I got the biggest guest room in our house all cleaned up for the three of them. There is only one bed in there though." Doug says to Kamala as Kamala stands up and fixes her outfit before she watches Doug get dressed and ready.

"Well, the kids can sleep on the pull out bed on the couch or on the floor. They don't care where they sleep honestly, they are just happy to visit. But we need to get the other empty rooms cleaned and made into bedrooms for guests." Kamala says playfully to Doug and he smiles.

"We do, but we are just really really busy." Doug says as he winks at Kamala, before kissing Kamala and Kamala giggles loudly.

"Oh, stop it, Dougie! We are just busy with our work and our family!" Kamala says as she playfully smacks Doug's arms and laughs happily.

"Ow!" Doug says loudly as he puts a comfy pair of nice looking dark jeans on and a gray dress shirt that he can pull up during the tattoo session.

"I am really excited to get Devi's nursery started, Dougie. I have been saving ideas I want to do for weeks now." Kamala says as Doug smiles at Kamala humungous and excited smile.

"His nursery room is all cleaned out and we can start the process of decorating and painting it very soon." Doug says as Kamala cheers.

"Yay!" Kamala says as she squeezes Doug into a hug and Doug squeezes her back before kissing Kamala's baby bump, feeling Devi's strong kicks.

"Well, I'm going to run a few errands and I'll be back for dinner. I love you, babe." Doug says to Kamala and Kamala smiles.

"I love you too, Dougie! Be careful!" Kamala says softly and Doug smiles.

"I will! Call me if you need anything!" Doug says to Kamala and she nods.

"I will!" Kamala says as Doug puts some cologne on before leaving the house.

An hour later, Secret Service drops off and helps Chrisette, Helena and Alexander to the Number One Observatory Circle! 

Secret Service agents carry their luggage into the house while Chrisette, Helena and Alexander walk up to the house!

Kamala walks outside and she gets very excited to see her best friend and godchildren! 

"AUNTIE!" Alexander yells as he gets excited to see his Auntie Kamala.

"Hi, Auntie!" Helena says with a cheeky smile at Kamala.

"Hi, Helena! Hi, Alex! Come here! Come here! I want big hugs!" Kamala says happily as she squeezes Helena and Alexander into a hug.

Helena then happily rubs Kamala's baby bump and feels Devi kicking causing her to gasp loudly.

"Woah! Is that Devi moving around?" Helena asks with excitement and Kamala nods.