Chapter II

Narrator POV

"Okay..." Haru begins "Let's go" she says finally adding a chuckle.

And, by synchronizing, they take the same step forward, crossing the old school gate. The weather is good for the little band; blue sky, golden sun, and a light breeze that caresses the cherry blossoms tenderly.

"I had forgotten how much I hated this place but also loved it at the same time..." Touko sighs looking at Red and Haruna. Red only nods and Haruna looks at Touko, a little confused. As for Mei, also confused by Touko's words, she stops walking and stares at the young brunette. Touko looks at Mei. "Mhm? What's going on-" "What you just said" Mei begins her sentence by cutting Touko off with round eyes. "Yeah ?" Touko answers. "It's like saying 'I forgot how much I loved reading Yaoï but at the same time I loved listening to it-" said she with an annoying imitation of her friend.

Silence. . .

Touko's cheeks turn red. "W-WHAT ?! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT ?!" She takes Mei by the shoulders and shakes her moderately "HUhUhUuHuhuh Touko let meeeeee". The others laugh at the top of their lungs. Mei, innocent as she is, laughs at her friend's face while still replying "BUT IT'S TRUE! Your sentence had no fucking meaning" Touko stops shaking her and lets go of Mei's shoulders trying to stay calm and hide her embarrassment by crossing her arms over her chest. Mei opens her mouth "Or something like 'OH, I love being a bottom but at the same time-" Touko takes a waffle out of her school bag and quickly puts it in Mei's mouth "WAAAAaaahhh shut up! T^T Everyone laugh once more except Red, who looks at Touko in shock, the brunette stops laughing and stares at Red, confused. "I didn't know that you were more botto-" "ShhHh let's stop talking about THIS subject, p l e a s e" Touko retorts, smiling nervously.

Other students arrive at the same time as the group continue their way towards the establishment, only two familiar people approach the group of 4, a smile on their lips.

"TOUKO, RED, HARUNAAAA!!!!" a high-pitched voice calls out, yelling warmly, as the male walks slowly towards the group waving his hand, a little less excited than the young girl.

Mei, Haruna, and Red turn around directly, and greet them. Touko turns around in turn, recognizing the voices of her friends; but hardly turned around, she was embraced by the blonde.

"H-huh-!?" Touko tries to fight or avoid, in vain. "Hi Bel! Hey Cheren!" she says.

"Heyooo !! how are you ?!" the blonde asks the others

"Heyooo !! how are you ?!" the blonde asks the others. They all replied that they are fine. Mei wraps her arms around Touko too while looking at Bel "HeY this is my pillow!" she says playing with Bel. "Heh, Bel, Mei, let go of Touko, you don't want us all to be late, do you?" Cheren told the girls, as he smiles at Touko. Bel lets out a "Oh! You're right" and leaves Touko alone, followed by Mei. The brunette turns to Cheren and leans in slightly, muttering "Thanks for saving me ;w;" Cheren smiles as he adjust his glasses. "Okay now that the group is complete, I want to suggest something!" Red said. "Huh? Go ahead say it!" Haruna and Mei look at Red with a curious expression. "Touko, Bel, and Cheren probably already know this, but it's just a small favor." The three people listed nod, smiling softly. "Do you mind if, after this first day of class, we all go to the café for a drink, it's a kind of tradition that we do for an event, so that we can decompress" By saying the end of his sentence, he looked at Touko smiling "And this time, I'm paying for the tour, so no need to count the money you have on you Tou" he said, giving her a little poke on the nose. She sneezes like a kitten and sighs lightly, smiling weakly at Red "Okay". Haruna speaks "It's contradictory anyway, you pay for your friends and EVEN your mother when you are very stingy!" Mei nods, agreeing with the dark haired student. Touko crosses her arms sulking and whispering "I'm not s-stingy at first..."