Chapter 19: My Funny Valentine

Aja woke up to an empty bed and sighed. She knew she needed to be better about leaving the room like she used to, but she was just so tired. She heard Mr. Blanchet cooing at Angel and knew it wasn't Felix or Charlie and smiled. She made her way to the nursery and smiled at the man in front of her. "She's beautiful," he said with a cheerful smile on his face. "It's Jack, love." Aja nodded before kissing his lips.

The next few days mirrored one another. Daniel was obsessed with Angel and painted a picture of her while she slept. Max was smitten. He didn't want to put her down, which Aja scolded him. "She's going to be spoiled if you keep carrying her everywhere." Max shrugged rocking his daughter. "I don't want her walking until she's like three years old." Aja hit his shoulder and laughed. All of her men had met their daughter and she was beyond happy about it. They were each thankful, grateful and happy to be where they were. Life was beyond good and they knew it.

Months went by and Angel grew with each passing day. Each dad had special moments with Angel that made Aja smile happily. Jack focused on developing her skills. He was already showing her flashcards and playing French lessons for her at six months. Aiden stated that Angel needed to be as "swaggy" as her father and introduced her to various types of music and movies that were kid friendly.

Holden was all about pureeing fresh foods for his daughter. Angel was already showing signs that she had a well-advanced palette like her father. It was a lot of work, but Holden didn't care. He would do any and everything for his daughter. Daniel encouraged Angel to learn her colors in hopes that she would take after him. Max made sure to have Angel strapped to his chest as he coded. He told Aja was she was soaking everything in and would be the most well-adjusted child.

"I want to get married," Aja told James. "Then do it." Aja shrugged. "The guys just want me to marry one of them, but I want to marry each of them." James thought on it. "That is very sweet, but you never know who or when they will show up. It could take a while." Aja knew that was true. In the past few months, Jack, Max and Daniel had come back twice in a row a few times. "I just want to give them the wedding they each deserve." James nodded in understanding.

"I'll make the food for the reception even with Holden. You both deserve to enjoy your day." Aja smiled at him before making her way to the office. She knocked out some work as she listened to the monitor. Max was present and busy with another release for B & B. She had gotten into a groove with all of her men and loved it. They each cared for Angel in their own way that left her lacking nothing.

Aja quickly found a decorator that had same day service and ordered their services. She knew Max wouldn't leave from his office and walked with them throughout the backyard to help decorate a small area for the ceremony. She pulled out one of Jack's suits and lay it on the bed with a note for Max. She told him via intercom to go to his room before waiting for him outside.

When Max joined her, he was speechless. The backyard had been transformed into a midsummer night's' dream. Aja stood beside what he presumed was a minister with a bright smile on her face and the most beautiful ivory dress. He made his way towards her and noticed Angel asleep in her stroller nearby. "Sweetheart, you didn't have to do all this." She smiled at him and shook her head. "I wanted to. You deserved this and more."

The two got married that night and it was perfect. James kept his promise and cooked a small spread for the two to enjoy. That night they made love like no other time. Aja had never felt more loved and worshipped and Max was determined to put a baby in her.

Daniel woke up to an empty bed and sighed. She had gone back to sneaking out of their room and he hated it. He noticed the tan suit on the bed and furrowed his brows. He took the note from the top of it and read it with a smile. He quickly got dressed before heading outside. There was his fiancé in the most beautiful lace dress. He couldn't believe she was really giving them each their own wedding.

He pulled her in for a kiss before the minister could even start and chuckled against her lips. "Sorry, I just couldn't help myself." The minister laughed before beginning the ceremony. Angel began crying soon after they said I do and Aja laughed. "She doesn't like her father not giving her his complete attention." Daniel picked her up with a smile. "Don't cry, angel. Daddy had to do the best thing and marry your Mama."

They spent the remainder of the day relaxing and hanging out with their daughter while Daniel dropped not so subtle hints of what he was going to do to her that night. He was a man determined as he made Aja have multiple orgasms with no sign of quitting. As he thrust into her from yet another position, Aja couldn't help but cry out. She had no idea that he was focused on making sure she got pregnant. It was something all of the guys wanted. They were adamant about getting their five children.

Aja was happy to see Holden walk down the steps and towards her at the wedding arch designed with his favorite flowers. She wasn't surprised that he cried during the ceremony. She loved him for that. He was so sensitive and caring and made sure to caress or touch her throughout the ceremony and day. That night like the ones before her man took her and she traveled to the various planes of ecstasy.

Aiden seemed like a man rushed. The ceremony was in the morning and all day he was carving out pockets of time to plow into his wife. The day was a blur as Aja was pressed up against the tile wall of their expansive shower calling out his name. "I love you, Ace. I love you so fucking much. Thank you for being my wife." Aiden panted as he thrust into her from behind. Aja had no words as another orgasm ripped through her. Her mouth hung open as he picked up the pace. "I'm never letting you go, Ace. You're mine forever."

Aja screamed out another release as Aiden filled her. Seeing their wedding bands together on their interlocked hands did something to him. He was beyond content and grateful for all he had received. He felt truly whole because of the woman in his arms and he was never going to take that for granted. As they fell asleep in one another's arms, Aiden vowed to show Aja every day that he loved her and their daughter more than anything in the world.

When Aja realized it was Jack who was present, she knew she had to ensure it was perfect. She had his favorite love song playing as he walked down the stairs to meet her and smiled widely as he noticed Anders sitting there holding Angel. She wanted Anders present for all the wedding ceremonies, but he was having trouble with Philip and needed to be home. This was the only day he could come and she was so glad it was Jack that was present.

They declared their love in front of everyone and Jack couldn't be happier. He had gotten what he never thought he would. A future. A happy ending. And the love of a woman he didn't deserve. Anders, Aja and Jack sat around the table with James and Angel. Jack held his daughter who reached for the goat cheese stuffed peppers. "No, little one, you can't have that. It's too spicy." Angel looked at her father and began crying loudly. "Don't cry, honey. I'm protecting you." Jack tried to rock her, but Angel wasn't having it.

"Give it her. She may have Holden's palette." James encouraged cutting a small piece. Jack looked wary but gave it to her ready with a bottle of milk just in case. Angel chewed on the food happily before giving them a gummy smile. "See. She is her father's daughter." Anders chuckled before taking the baby in his arms. "She has a little bit of all of you," Aja spoke up stroking Jack's cheek. "I want her to have all of you. I want her to be every bit as smart, strong and perfect as you are." Aja shook her head before pecking his lips.

Aja smiled at him happy with how her life turned out. She originally accepted the job for the money and the challenge it proposed. She couldn't imagine then where she was now. Aja was thankful to Anders for giving her a chance and grateful for her hopeless romantic self for jumping into love stories with all of her men. Aja didn't know what the future held for them, especially with Felix and Charlie, but she was hopeful that they would be able to tackle anything together. "Nobody's perfect, babe." Jack shrugged his shoulders. "You're perfect for me."