Chapter 14: Lovely

Aja was woken up by a swift wave of pleasure. She didn't know what was happening until she felt a lick and suck on her clit. Aja arched her back and moaned loudly not caring which of her men was bringing her to the peak of ecstasy. She felt a finger enter her and then another and cried out. The assault was clouding her senses. She felt her orgasm build and the sensations were too great. She tried to push away, but Mr. Blanchet held her down sucking on her clit like candy. The scream she let out could be heard by James, she was sure.

Mr. Blanchet pulled away eventually with a smile on his face. "I did good?" Aja smiled sleepily knowing she was staring at Holden. They had done so many intimate things over the past few months, but he was still not as confident as she'd hoped. He always wanted to make sure she was pleased and happy, so he'd inquire often whether or not he did good. She let him know every time he was better than good. "Amazing," she panted out before he lay next to her. "I missed you." He said before kissing her lips. "I missed you too."

They spent the morning in the kitchen talking and cooking together. They enjoyed French toast and various meats before Aja had an idea. She ran into the pantry and got a bun from one of the bread bags. She placed it in the oven before sitting back down next to Holden who was busy prattling off about some new Angolan recipes he'd found. "I want you to go look in the oven." Aja said before taking a sip of her orange juice. Holden quirked an eyebrow but didn't question her.

"Why is there a random bun in the oven? Did you want me to make burgers tonight and toast the bread?" Aja laughed at him and shook her head. "What's in the oven, Holden?" He looked at her confused. "A bun." Aja nodded. "Where is the bun?" He huffed and crossed his arms. "In the oven. There's a bun in the oven so what?" Aja raised her eyebrow and watched as it clicked for Holden. "You're pregnant!" He all but shrieked as he ran to her and picked her up. Aja wrapped her legs around his waist and giggled as he showered her with kisses.

"Are you happy?" Aja asked him as he set her down. "Happy? Sunshine, I'm over the moon! We're a family now." Aja smiled and nodded her head. "You're stuck with me now," she giggled. "I was never going to let you go regardless. Baby or no baby, Aja, you're it for me." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. She wasn't surprised when he carried her to the bedroom and laid her down like the most precious of things that the next few hours would be spent worshipping one another.

All of her men were skilled in the bedroom, but Holden had a way of making every time special and sincerely gentle. He made love every time and even when Aja wanted a quick fuck, he had her changing her mind with each deep and penetrating stroke. He worked his hips as he entered and hit her spot over and over again. Aja had lost count the many orgasms Holden had given her. "I want you to know how much I love you and our baby. You're mine forever, Aja." Aja nodded frantically as another orgasm hit her furiously. They spent the day in that room with Holden only taking breaks to feed her and their baby.

Aja woke up sore but satisfied. Holden had done a number on her and she felt like her core was broken, but happily so. She tiptoed out of the room and made her way to hers. She didn't know how she was going to manage sneaking out when she was 8 months pregnant, but she'd figure something out. Her top priority was still Mr. Blanchet's well-being and the fact remained that there were personalities that she had yet to meet and could show at any moment.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't see Mr. Blanchet sneak in behind her. She was unaware of his presence until he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Penny for your thoughts?" She looked up at him finally before taking in his wardrobe and smiling. "Morning Max," she smiled up at him causing him to lean down and kiss her. He would never get tired of that smile and swore he'd do all that he could to ensure it stayed on her face at least when he was present.