16. Is it the time ???

I sat down to write the next chapter when I felt someone behind me ,I turned back to find P' Beam standing hands on his hips .

You writing next chapter ?

Yes P'

I will tell them myself .

You wanna tell ?

Ahham ( nodding )

Okay go ahead ...............

********************

Beam's POV

Everything was big including me . Extra large . Nothing fits in perfectly . I could not see my feet anymore . My tummy has  grown larger . And so does my cheeks became chubby , my hips , backs and legs hurts . But all I  could appreciate was Forth's sanity that he didn't loose till now with all my troubling mood swings .

And if you ask me how I'm doing  so far , then I would say that I'm around people who treats me like they all are mother hens . All I'm being pampered and looked after . I'm really being sugar coated .

Well some days  I'm with Pha and Kit , after my classes I will be  busy talking with Mae and we were busy online shopping although we have a pile up things . They would come through in and make themselves comfy . Mae will leave us alone , we would talk  about this and that . They asked about my changes and we went through the ultrasound pictures and again Kit became emotional joined by myself . They would be eagerly waiting for feeling a kick and the first time they're really happy and amazed . And when ever Forth was around they would be welcome by slaps in hands which was near my tummy .

Did I tell you guys about my addictions . Food , food and foooood . P' Mix was a god in kitchen . He would not let me be free for a minute , he would make different types of items . And now I don't even fit in Forth's shirts t-shirt too😗 . It's large shirts and large me .

Sometimes my mood does not cope up with my intentions . Crying , laughing , getting angry , horny , literally I'm not under my own control anymore  . Snuggling and kisses and being under Forth embrace was perfect . Sometimes I really miss my parents . I don't know if things would be this perfect if they were alive . From Por I have heard about my parent's stories that facinated me and sometimes I just emotionally drain myself . Forth would be there to support me , even if he could only do is hold me all night .

And during these days Forth had to go in a trip for four days for the Sotus work and I was really depressed those days . Can you believe that I just couldn't drag off four days . And these two people in me was like competiting who kicks the hardest and  the most . Nights were sleepless and damn days does crawl more slowly but nights were unimaginable.  Everything was perfect when he was back and back to his warm embrace again . Classes were boring and I was restless . I would get messages from classmates and other students and some of the girls ; who were basically ForthBeam shippers . They would inform me about people again trying to get Forth's attention . Which would irritate me . And on those days I came to know about the issues that took place in the canteen and about the Nong . But then I  thought about the reason why he didn't tell me . Can't complain on that  .

So that's what I have been going on . I would like to talk more but my legs are killing me and I need to walk a bit . But you know what , my current mood is ; I'm irritated . And that is because it's my eighth month going on and like always I'm under surveillance . Forth freaks out for no reason if I just breath too loudly . He is here and there with me . As these days my doctor has advised me not to get into acts ehham , if you know what I mean . So basically Forth does not even touch me properly ( I'm not pouting ? ) .

Shifting in the bed was a task , big mighty task that drain my energy and a perfect sleeping position was heaven that wasn't always available  . I moved closer to my heater . It was Friday today  and we have nothing to do . Yesterday was our check up day and our babies were healthy and so was me . But still my dear fiance was really worried and just went on questioning and pouring out his worries . Poor doctor and me . I had to drag him forcefully out . We decided genders to be suprise and wait . Rest of the team was restless .

Hey wait a minute did I tell you guys about the proposal . Wait let me straighten up . This is a bit tough ..... Uffs . Okay so as I was saying ; It was all magical moment . Simple and classy . And he did bought two cute fluffy huskies . Omg 😱😱😱😱 . Now I knew my blabbering was definitely shared with him by P' Type . We were walking around our house when I heard small barking sounds . I looked at Forth who looked all cool like he didn't hear anything , but as I walked closer to the bench near there was this cute two puppies in a blanket . As I busy petting them , he was smiling like a lighten bulb . And more adorable was Miracle in his hands holding the ring box and babbling something . There was mom and dad holding a card saying Say Yes !!!

When I said yes , I heard hauls and clapping around to find my dumbos around . There was a huge dinner together and as the ring sparkled in the light on my finger , the smile on Forth's face widened more  .

We had our friend's for a sleepover today  . It's Friday night and the boys found it as an excellent idea to entertain me . Lam and Tul was busy bickering who will be playing the guitar even though both where horrible at it . Forth just sat there with hands on his head . Ming and Yo were singing in which Ming was practically hauling . Pha and Kit was laughing their ass seeing Max and  Park dancing with Miracle in one hand . Soon we were all exhausted and decided to fall off where they were sitting and watch something .

I move around to the place to excuse myself to washroom . These people seems to be sitting on my bladder . And continues visit to the washroom again and again became a  routine . As I walk I could see how comfortably they all were sleeping on each other and I'm basically waddling .

I walk to where Forth was reading something on the tab , when I carefully placed myself on his lap , he secured me by holding tightly . I nuzzled to his neck , softly placing wet kisses . He looked at me with a raised eyebrow . I  placed a quick peck on lips again and again . Soon I could feel my pecks were effecting in his south zone .

As far as we had a mental note , where the hell we were the more the minds dare to keep on . We were busy in our own work when suddenly there was wetness . Complete wetness . Down there .

I closed my eyes sensing the pain that I started to feel under my abdomen . All I could hear was the muffles of people around . Someone was shouting loudly and I could also feel someone saying me to stay conscious . But all I think was that it wasn't the time . It was too early . They will be premature . As far as I know the risk in it , I don't want to lose them . I cried and cried but I could not hear what they they were speaking about . I moved to somewhere and then it was all blank . 

Darkness ...................

**********
Two more chapters to wind-up the story . I know it's not the best but trying makes better . Isn't it . Simultaneous I have been updating my BL one shots too . Do catch up .

Read and enjoy .

Love 💕