5 . Meeting Jaturapooms

Hey guys......
Hope you enjoy

************************************

Third POV

Mr. and Mrs.  Jaturapooms walked straight to their son’s dorm . 10th floor , pretty much comfy for a college student . Behind them there was 5 young men , one carrying adorable baby with him and a girl holding up one the young man’s arm .

They walked over the corridors as it was completely empty as everyone was out on their vacation . But for Mr. and Mrs. Leh and Zon Jaturapooms  , their   youngest son Forth Jaturapoom has not visited them even after 3 weeks . As if they weren’t worried . No they were not . But still .

As they reached near his room  , before they could ring on it , they heard something that made them stop at the door .

“Did u really not take it?” A cute but annoyed voice was shouting , which was followed by a giggling sounds .

“I really don’t know babe”

Urghhh…….. I really need that shirt”

“Isn’t that mine you are taking about ?”

“So?”

The bickering was interrupted by a knock on the door , Forth still smiling widely open the door found his whole family standing outside his door . The smile vanished .

“Oh !! Are you not happy to see us baby boy” . A tall muscled white skinned man named Tharn ( Forth’s eldest brother) spoke .

“Of course he is bro , look at his smile
another tall figure moved forward who was his second brother Earth .

Tharn has seen Beam’s photos through his brother but never vise versa . This is not how Forth wanted Beam to meet his family . And never like this . When the rest of the visitors were mesmerized by the view in front of them , a cute tall boy in Forth’s t shirt ( exactly that beam has been searching a minute ago ) , all mushy and  surprised or shocked  .

Beam’s face certainly showed that he didn’t know who were these visitors and yah Forth always had said stories about them but never seen them .

Well he never got  proper listening concentration when ever forth animatedly narrates about his family  . So here he is all confused……..

Tharn noticed Beam’s expression so he decided to spice up things a little bit . He went forward extending his hand for handshake ;

Hi…. I’m Tharn , Forth’s boyfriend and you are ?”

Beam looked at the so called or introduced Tharn and then to Forth then again to Tharn , without realizing that he was all pale and his throat was dried up no word coming out while speaking . Seeing Beam’s condition forth went took place near and putting a hand on his shoulders before speaking ;

“P’ I will definitely kick your ass if make him cry . Beam this is my annoying brothers P’ Tharn and P’ Earth and that’s my only sister P’ Lay."

Beam gulped . He was sweating like there was no tomorrow . He waiid them with an awkward smile .

“ That’s P’ Type , tharn’s better half and that’s P’ Mix , P'Earth’s better half . And that’s P’Nay  P’ Lay’s husband . At last that’s my King and Queen.”

Obviously Beam was not expecting to meet the whole family in this awkward situation . But when they all smiled at him , he felt a relief which he hasn’t felt for s long time .

They all were seated at the front room . When his mom spoke ;

“ Well , you have introduced us to him . What about the other way?”

Forth sighed ;

“Well , I was going to talk to him to bring him  home tomorrow ( for which he earned a surprised gasp ) , but seems like these days my assumption doesn’t works out . Hmm anyway ….. people ……. This is Beam Baramee , my boyfriend.”

Beam looked at forth with wide eyes , was that this easy to introduce their boyfriends to the family . Well he didn’t get chance to do that , so he didn’t have any idea about this . His mom was on her foot when he finished introducing .

“ You know how long we had to wait to meet you . Since the first day I have been nagging him to bring you home.”

“I was certainly fangirling these two , but I guess I will switch to yours” . His sister came forward him and gave a tight hug .

Oaww , that hurts dear” .  P’ Mix said .

“ You really like this stubborn ass ?” .

P’Earth asked in a teasing tone to beam . He could only nod as felt heat rising to his cheeks .

“ another doctor to the family” that was Type. 

That’s when they heard the babbling of a baby who was seeking attention towards him as everyone one was busy with the new guest .

Forth took the baby from Type , the cute  , chubby baby was happily kissing Forth’s face .

That’s Miracle , Tharn and Type’s first .”

Miracle extended his hands towards beam to carry him , which the latter did with a wide smile . Soon he was showered with kisses and biting and the baby would giggle heartily .

Beam was easily mingling with everyone . They told him how he was moping around when he thought he couldn’t have him . And much more  he was all excited after they started to date .

For the first time his father spoke ;

“ You are just like George”

“ You know my dad?” . Beam asked

“ He was my friend at college . I never knew he had a son . We lost contact after he went to abroad after his studies . I was really happy when I just went through your background . I don’t know what the future holds but never lose each other’s company at what ever the circumstances is

All Beam do was nod before having a emotional hug . The food was ordered and they had full swing and the new couple was teased to end . They took their leave and congratulating after they had a family time and promising to meet soon and bring home .

“Welcome to the family Beam” his mom hugged Beam tightly .

“ Thank you Aunty”

“ it’s mom”

“ Mom” .

As they were in their own bubble . Forth hugged Beam ,

“ Welcomed to the family Baramee”

“ Thanks hubby” ……….

_____________________________________

Vote and comment
Love 💕