7. Suprise !!!!! I guess ??

Enjoy reading ......

************************************

Third POV

Forth’s dorm

Two bodies entangled together as if there were no space around . Beam and Forth were sleeping , hugging each other; tired and exhausted after their busy ‘love making sessions . It was Forth’s birthday and the latter had prepared a special birthday surprise which obviously ended up in bed .

Forth was lying on his tummy and Beam was half on top of him , head on other's bare back and legs entangled . They both had bite marks and hickies all over their bodies .

The room was a mess . There were colour papers, pop ups and balloons , ribbons tied up , birthday cake of which mostly the box is left out and their dresses scattered all around . Beam tried to snuggle more close to the Engineer’s scent and smell of the cake on him , but the feeling of sticky sensation made  him move  out of the bed . Before he got out the bed he placed a kiss on the latter’s head and smiling widely at the silver band on their hands . A perfect matching - matching one.

Outside the dorm

It was almost 5am ; when there were three big cars pulled over in front of the faculty dorm . It was Forth’s friends and Crazy Doc Gang , except Beam , standing in front of Forth’s room to surprise him . Large cake , cream to smash , glitters , pop ups , and drinks were there with them . Lam invited the crazy docs because they were close these days and kinda huge group together .

Lam banged the door enough to wake the whole building and the said door opened . Wide enough to surprise the visitors than the birthday boy .
Okay …… ? Was it a dream or were they really seeing Beam ; The Beam Baramee , standing in Forth’s room . Oh holy spirits…….
The visitors were literally on the floor , fainted down . For Pha and Kit……… yes , they were hallucinating right ???

Few minutes earlier ........

Beam left his body sticky  suddenly that he got to clean up himself and also his boyfriend and helping in with a comfy clothes . He smiled at the thought that how the angry bird looked too cute to resist while sleeping . He had  came out of the bathroom in Forth’s large t-shirt and boxers which was perfectly hidden in the t-shirt . It revealed his white skinned neck and the marks on it as a compliment . He was going to snuggle back when someone was banging on the door as if the person was trying to break it down . He went to open it before it is smashed downed . He only heard a loud ‘surprise’ with all colours and tiny pieces of papers on him .

Beam froze on the door and the rest on the other side well they were……….. completely out . Pha , Kit , Lam , Ming , Yo , Max , Park ,  Tul ; Yo was holding a cake and Ming and Tul were handling pop ups and Lam was holding glitters . They all stood there as if someone has stepped on their pause button . Lam looked again on the dorm number to make sure they were on the right door . Pha and Kit were literally on the floor and rest stared as if he was an alien .

Before anyone could break this daze , a sleepy, shallow voice called out from inside ;

Forth : who is it Babe ?

Then all of a sudden they all screamed together to his question .

“Your death”

Before Forth could get up from the bed , he was pinned down by his friends . Park , Tul holding his hands and Park and Ming his legs . Lam holding a cream to be smashed on his face .

Lam : You are dating Beam ?

Forth gave his world famous cheeky smile , and nodded .

Park : He was having your gear ?

Again he nodded .

Tul / Lam : Why didn’t you tell us ?

Forth gulped before answering .

Forth : I wanted him to meet my parents .

Pha / Kit : You met his parents ?

They all looked at Beam who just nodded , utterly turning into  red everywhere .

Tul : How long ?

Forth / Beam : six months …..

‘Fuck'……….. they all echoed .

They all sat around the bed and to cut the cake , and when Beam was trying to go and sit with the birthday boy ,

Pha caught hold his hand and said ;
Not so soon my boy , we still hasn’t approved him .

Forth : Ouu , why ?

Pha : You gave me a hard time with Yo , so isn’t my chance ?

Beam pouted .

Kit : Where you this cute before ?

( Looking at beam )

Ming : who confessed first ?

Beam : both !!

Park : Where ?

Forth : His dorm

Lam : The competition night ?

Forth : how do you …

Lam : I can read you like no one else can . Do don’t mess with me . I just waited for you to speak .

On the other side Kit silently whispered to Beam ;
‘Ai’ Beam , did you give your V card ?’

Smirking and slightly pushing his shoulders together he looked at Beam . If it was possible for Beam ,  he would have burst out red .

Kit : What have you done to him Forth ?

Pulling his boyfriend in his arms ;
Forth : he just couldn’t resist this handsome man .

The room burst into loud laughter . They all settled down to listen to their story and Kit just pulled him aside for  a bestie talk .