6 . Caller ID

SO.....

My exams just got over today and I wanted to post a chapter .

Enjoy reading .......

Third POV

The classes has started for the new semester and so does the rush too . The third year wasn't a fun game for them and was busy from the beginning itself .

Forth being the new Head Hazer was busy with the hazing activities and Beam was too busy in his own ways . They got less time to spend with each other but , the tiny minutes was lavishly enjoyed which they got . They were deciding how to tell their friends about them . They knew they wouldn't have any problem with this , but they had kept it with them for a long time , sure they would kill them first then congratulate .

But when ever they planned to get them together something pop ups . The first time when they were going to tell them , it was Kit and Ming ; they fought good enough to create a scene and made a fuss . It took a week and long to make them amend .

Then there was Max and Tul , well that was not new for them , but this time it did last big . And the duo didn't want to rub it on their faces and they wanted everyone together for the announcement . So it was still on hold .

Currently Pha and Beam were busy on their notes busy completing their pending notes before they leave for their respective partners for the weekend and they didn't want to spend it in front of their books nor on assignments . And the only thing that was disturbing them was...........

Kit : Ai' Yo , don't over do it ; Harry just did right thing .

Yo : But not as good as in books .

Kit : Movies are better

Yo : Books

Kit : Movies

Yo : Books

Kit : Movies

The two bubblies has been fighting over for more than 2 hours and basically Beam and Pha has been somehow trying to control themselves not stuff anything in their mouth .

This have been going on and on since last week when they had a movie marathon after a long time and that ended pretty not well as it was showing now .

Beam : I think I will go with the Yo , Books are better .

Yo : Ha....... See , I told you .

Kit : Aish ! Seriously ???

Beam : But it's also considerable that , you know everything can't be shown in movies so changes will be there .

Yo / Kit : So ?

Beam eyed Pha before speaking and nodded to each other .

Beam : Stop bickering like aunties !!!!

Kit / Yo : Pshhhh !!

They continued their bickering and Beam and Pha just face palmed themselves . Just when they all were again deeply indulged in their works , Beam's phone rang quite too loudly to have everyone's attention . The caller ID showed ;

' Mine'

Yo read out the name loudly as the phone was kept in the table . Before Kit's tiny hand could grab the phone , Beam snatched it .

Pha : what's that ?

Kit : wrong question , Pha , it's who is that ?

Beam : Ah...a.......aa . No one .

Pha : Don't you think you can escape this Mr .

Kit : We have been noticing changes in you , you were missing half of the vacation , and some nights you would be at your dorm , what's going on Beam ?

Beam : I will tell you guys later .

Pha / Kit / Yo : Now !!

Beam : you too ?

Yo : Basically I'm your step mom and I'm worried about my son . So tell me ?

Pha and Kit chuckled slightly as Yo had been more out spoken and not shy at all like earlier which they appreciate more .

Yo : Tell me , whose is this person my son ?

This is not how they decided to tell them and he doesn't want to break the promise . He wanted Forth next to him .

Beam : I will tell you , but I want him near me .

Kit / Pha / Yo : Him?

Kit : when did this happen ?

Pha : How long ?

Beam : I don't swing anyway . It's just him . Explanation later .

Kit / Pha : ohhh !!!

Pha : but why a surprise ?

Beam : because it is a surprise .

Beam got back to his work indicating that the talk is over for the time being . Indeed they all have to wait for him to speak .

______________________________________

Engineer's food court .

Third POV

The three hazer's group had occupied a large 3 tables pushed together . Arthit's , Kongpob's and Forth's hazers team were rounded up . Arthit and his friends were at the faculty for some work and they decided to catch up .

They were busy talking about this and that , when the people around table noticed the matching gears both the head hazer's had . Then there were stories about how  they gave their boyfriends their gears , which got big awws and Ohio's after every stories . And suddenly ;

Arthit : oh ! Only Nong Forth is still left with his gear here .

Tul : He is heart broken P'

Max : And gone crazy after that .

Knot : Haven't you moved on from that Nong ......... what's his name ?

The bench roared : Yo '

Bright : oh , come on Forth , it's a long time to mope off .

Forth : it's nothing like that P' and Yo is my cousin , if I have not enlightened you guys .

Kong : he is your cousin ?

Forth / Lam : yup .

Knot : But still you need someone or are you waiting for the soulmate types ...... "the one for me" .

Arthit : Or Do you do have some one ?

Forth looked at the table and thought
' was this table this beautiful before ' , without looking at them .

Tul / Max / Park : alaiwaaaa ???????

Lam had the slightest idea about where this was going , but he didn't want to make the latter uncomfortable. So he kept mum .

Bright lifts his left arm and also his checks his neck but it wasn't there . He had many questioning eyes on him . And then startling them his phone rang . Before he went a side to pick the call Max read the ID aloud ;

'Mine '

Then the rest were busy brainstorming who the person was , who could really melt his stubborn ass , so much . Well they had to wait .

........................................................................

Hope you enjoyed
Love 💕