10 . Caring each other!!!

Third POV

A complete fluffy love story , that’s what they have been living . Happy and healthy . Wherever  the duo was found , their friends were merciless . They teased them , and Forth was absolutely correct when he guessed that their friends would definitely kill them and here he was dying  with their endless and countless tease .

Forth eventually got busy with the hazing work . It was sometimes a few minutes call or if they were lucky then they had lunch together . Even though Beam could volunteer to stay with him till night after hazing , the latter did not want to tire the doctor .

Weekend went in a blur that too , very quickly to their liking . The Engineers would sometimes let the doctor tag along with them . Tight schedules eventually led to less sleep overs , they misses their precious cuddles and kisses times . But rather than complaining Beam always reminded him to eat and sleep properly and what got the doctor’s attention was that the latter was sleeping less and was becoming thin day by day . Skipping breakfast became a routine for Forth . The doc let it go for a day but that continued for days . Even after reminding him again and again , Beam was not satisfied because he knew that when the latter's  focus was on some thing ,  food and health never comes in the first priority .

It was the second week , seeing forth even pale than before , he decided to take things in his own hands. Beam woke up earlier than usual to prepare a lunch box for his boyfriend . As they had finished their morning classes and decided to leave to their dorms the crazy docs walked towards the parking . As Pha and Kit was leaving , Kit noticed Beam was walking back to the faculty .

Kit : Where are you going ?

Beam : Engineering !

The two hooted . Beam blushed and waved a lunch box to their faces. 

Pha : you cooked ?

Beam just nodded ; the duo gasped . They knew how terrible cook he was . They had many experiences to laugh upon . A complete disastrous situations . Beam glared at them when kit asked ;

Is that edible ?

Beam huffed and started to walk as he had taken lift in Pha’s car at morning . He heard a "we too are coming" from his back .

The Engineering food court

Third POV

Forth was really hungry as hell , if he did not order anything soon , he will definitely snatch up anyone’s plate . Park and Tul seated with Forth while the rest decided to get the food . Forth was reading Beam’s messages reminding him to eat , eat and eat properly or at least something before going to the meeting, tiredness taking over he woke up late and as the meeting went too long , he didn’t had time to eat something . He was really immersed in the phone that he didn’t notice that the surrounding was silent .

The trio doctors  walked in to gather up the attentions . The new couple was not out completely , it was just in their circle . Reaching near the table , Beam flashed  his soft smile , shouting ; 

Hey Wolfie !

The two doctors and the hazers laughed , forth went all gooey , as he tapped the  space next to him .

Forth: Hi wifie

Beam : Do you wanna sleep on the couch hubby ?

Forth : Oops …….

Beam : Good …

Beam turned his gaze towards Lam  , who was bringing their lunch . He asked Lam because he knew the latter only could answer his question straight forward .