11. Something something!!

Hey .....

Hope you  all are enjoying reading and I'm happy seeing the increasing number of readers and I would like to thank you all for your supports ....
Happy reading !

Forth’s POV

It’s been quite funny and precious weeks for me . The campus was on fire ( not literally ) . The news spread around like crazy that I and Beam are dating . And that was entirely taken in a different perspective from everyone around . It was funny to see Beam’s reaction when everyone was pleasantly approaching him to congratulating him .

The Engineer’s were ahead in a different level . They welcomed him with a white rose by everyone each . Well I can’t blame him when almost paled out when this continued till evening . I just shrugged as if I did not have a clear idea …… well not entirely .

Then it was continued with more things like when ever he came to see the Sotus meeting , my juniors always took care of him . They always made sure he was in shade and  always had refreshments with him to cool off the heat . They would go to him time to time to check if he needs to anything . Even they had been doing it voluntarily , I had warned them not to show these special treatments but even then they  continue doing it, when they think I’m not focusing on them .

First few days Beam would get annoyed at me for making them do this , and I don’t know how to make him understand that I have no role in it . At last Lam had to explain him that they were on their own in it . He would glare at me when ever he had to face these situations but what he never noticed was the pink dust creeped up on his cheeks .

Being surrounded by the people who cares about him and feeling loved was a rare moments for him . And I always let him absorb it as much as he can . Last week I had taken him home , well kinda tried for a surprise , and it well pretty much better than I thought .

Everyone was happy to see him , so was he . Mom was really happy that she didn’t leave his side basically for more than 2 minutes . Miracle was happy to play with his new ‘uncle' My P's took it as a  personal pleasure to tease me about the ring and how Beam had tamed me to be more cool than the hothead I was before . As happy as he was to be there, he was much more sad to leave later .

Slowly and steadily things were fine . Everything was perfect . Even without noticing he was turning into a Mumma Bear . He would personally come and treat the students while Sotus , even when he wasn’t at the duty . He would make sure there was enough supplies for the refreshments . He would nag and complaint how messy our den was make it clean by everyone ( including me ) . He would nag how many times in a week we get into fights . Literally he would be there to treat our wounds but not before giving an ear full . Sometimes I had noticed Lam too shivering down . Scary Beam was more than imaginable and particularly no one wanted to face one .

Sometimes it would turn tables when he was around . Even ever I have to shout at someone , they would their puppy eyes to him and he would show his to me and I would have fall for it . Every single time . And when ever I could not back off , he would be all pouting through out the day . I can not let him be used every time and nor let him be my weakness that will hurt him one day .

Currently I’m in middle of our weekend movie marathon . And as usual the moment he was in my embrace he drifted off . I can not blame him for that . He had a very tiring day with our friends in the beach . Kit and Beam wanted to go to  beach to pull off the weeks tiredness  and we thought it was a pretty good idea . Running and shouting and playing in the water had drained him .
Beam knowingly or unknowingly has become an important part of our life more importantly a part of me.  And most importantly a part that no matter what ,  I’m not ready to give up .
Living these moments were certainly making life more loveable . As  I feel him snuggle closer to me , switching off the tv , I took him to bed and soon sleep took over me too .

Months later ………..

Third POV

Weird !!!!!!!!

That’s the first thing came to Beam's mind . It has been few days everything was weird and strange with Him. He wasn’t able to point out what the problem is , but some things definitely don’t fit in places .

As for reasoning are ; he would throw up in mornings continuously which has been a daily routine now a days , he would sometimes eat up the veggies that he usually does not look up on to . Sometimes he does uncomfortable at his abdomen . And most important thing or may be embarrassing thing was that he was craving for Forth more these days . He could not understand why he was being all clingy on him and mostly he would get angry when he sees some one getting into his personal space which according to him was a pretty handful distance . He would snap at that person without thinking twice no matter who it was . He was being more possessive than before . Sometimes his friends would move a side when they see Beam . He was happy , sad , angry , horny , moody without any reason and without any control .

His friends along with his boyfriend has been noticing these changes and more concerned was the Engineer , that one day he found Beam full of tears over his stained white hanky or sometimes over the death of his favorite actor although he had watched it more than enough numbers . Forth thought that he needed to talk to the said person but it didn’t go well as Beam got sad again as he thought Forth had just accused him being weird .

Things turned around , when one day , during the class hours he started feeling pain in his stomach that it was difficult for him to breath . He excused himself to washroom and soon he decided it was good to visit a doctor . And for his favor he found P’Type there , but nothing after that seems to be in his table . That’s what he thought .

“The number you have dialed is currently switched off”

“Doesn’t this lady has something else to say”………. Forth mumbled to himself . He has been trying to contact Beam after he was informed by Pha that the latter was not feeling well . And from then he was pacing here and there . He searched everywhere he can but none to be found . When he was going to call his dad , he found his mom’s message informing that Beam was at Home , crying………….

Leaving on the cliffhanger.......,😉