"Okay." I say pulling the blankets off me. "I'll walk you out."

We both wall downstairs and see the mess that had been made.

"Shit." Zach says looking around.

"It's fine we'll clean it up." Katie says bring garbage bags, mops, buckets, cloths and gloves up.

"Welp have fun." Zach chuckles.

"Oh your leaving?" Adam asks.

"Yeah got to get to the others." Zach says holding his phone which was Jack again.

Zach hugs and says goodbye to the others and says thank you for looking after me. We both walk outside.

"Are you going to tell Daniel?" I ask.

"I wasn't but if you want me to?" He says looking at me.

"No, I just thought if he knew he'd take it the wrong way." I say.

Zach chuckles.

"Oh he would. No I won't tell him." Zach says.

"Thank you for coming." I say to him.

"Anytime." He says opening his arms.

I wrap my arms around his torso and his arms go around me.

"Have fun in the snow." I say as we pull away.

"I will, don't get into to much trouble while I'm gone." He chuckles.

"I'll try." I giggle.

We say bye again and he goes to his car. I wave as he drives off before walking back inside.

"I like him." Adam says leaning on the kitchen bench.

"I think someone else likes him." Lillian says looking at me.

"I don't like him." I say rolling my eyes.

I help clean up the whole time thinking about Zach. What if I did like him? I mean I'm happy when's he's around, I'm myself when he is around. He makes me smile and laugh. He's very protective, I like that. I feel safe with him. Daniel would murder me. My brothers wouldn't like it. Anna wouldn't like it. My parents would loose there shit. But I would be happy.

(ZACHS POV)//30TH OCTOBER 2020//

I walk into the snow house and everyone runs at me. The entire car ride I thought about Y/N. I won't lie to myself anymore, not like I have for the past 4 years. Y/N Seavey has a special spot in my heart and she's decorated it to stay.

"Where were you!?" Jonah yells.

"I was helping a friend out." I say.

"What friend?" Daniel asks.

I think who would be believable, I know.

"Fine, I was with Kay." I lie.

All their jaws drop.

"What the fuck!?" Jack yells.

"Why?" Corbyn says angrily.

"I don't know, she called me and I couldn't help it." I say closing my eyes.

It definitely wasn't Kay, Kay's never made me feel like this.

"You've gone crazy man." Jack shakes his head.

"Look okay, we had an argument this morning, I'm back now." I say.

"You better be, cause if I have to hear about the terrible sex." Daniel says shaking his head.

"I don't want to know anything about it either." Jonah says.

"It's fine, I'm not gonna say anything because I'm done with it." I say walking upstairs behind Jack.

"This is our room." Jack says.

I put my stuff down on a bed and Jack shuts the door.

"What the hell happened because I damn well know it wasn't Kay." He says sternly.

"It was and now stop asking." I say taking my jacket off.

"Really cause I've never heard you ever so worried about Kay? You know who I have heard you so worried about? Y/N." Jack says.

"Jack Avery stay out of my business." I say shaking my head.

Jack was my best friend but I knew exactly how he would react.

"Zach did I not tell you when I started dating Gabbie, did I not tell you when i found out Gabbie was pregnant and did I not tell you when every problem and every detail with our breakup." Jack starts to ramble.

"Zach you're my best friend, you can tell me anything." Jack looks at me with puppy dog eyes.

I look at him. I've known Jack for years. Maybe I should tell him? Maybe he could help me? I take a deep breathe.

"On my way up last night, Adam called me. He said Y/N had locked herself in a bathroom, it sounded like she was throwing up, she wouldn't talk, she wouldn't open the door and they didn't know what to do." I say not looking at him because I didn't want to see his reaction.

"So I went to make sure she's okay. When I got there she was worse then I've ever seen her. She couldn't move her legs, they were to sore, she couldn't speak at first she was very panicked. Once I calmed her down a bit she told me someone had spiked her drink, she got really sick because of her medication, then panicked more because she thought she was having a heart attack." I say.

I hear Jack's gasps as I continued.

"Anyway, she didn't want to be alone even though all her friends where there so we all slept in Katie's room. I slept in the same bed as Y/N, don't lose your shit, we slept apart." I finally look at him.

His jaw is dropped.

"Jesus Christ, you like her." Jack ooo's.

"Don't start that." I say sitting down.