She sits for a minute before taking my hand and placing it over her heart. I gulp, the placing wasn't the best, but I wasn't gonna do that.

"You heart? What's wrong with your heart?" I ask quickly.

"S-spike." She sniffles.

"Spike?" I ask.

"As in like spike something?" I ask.

She nods her head and cries. Lillians eyes widen.

"She had a cup which was water but she told people it was alcohol because she can't drink." Lillian says. "Someone must have switched her drink?"

Adam looks at the door with an angry face.

"Her medication." I say closing my eyes.

"Beautiful, you wanna go home? I'll take you home to your parents?" I ask softly to her.

She shakes her head.

"Y/N you can stay here?" Katie says to her.

"I-I don't want to be alone." She sniffles.

"We will all stay." Adam says.

"Group sleep over." Lillian says with a soft smile.

Y/N turns to me.

"Will you stay?" She whispers.

"I'll stay if you want me too." I give her a soft smile.

"If that's okay with everyone else?" I look at the others and they all nod there heads.

"Okay I'll go get two blow up beds." Katie says.

"Y/N and Zach can sleep in my bed, Lillian and I can sleep in on blow up bed and Adam can stay in the other." Katie says.

"One of you can stay in the bed with her, I'll sleep on a blow up bed." I say to Katie.

"Nope you don't get a choice, you have to look after Y/N." Katie says shaking her head.

"Exactly." Lillian smiles. "I mean the girls attached to you."

Adam laughs.

"What happens if I try to take her?" Adam says walking closer to me.

Lillian slaps him.

"Don't she just calmed down." She snaps.

"What do you think it'll freak her out?" Adam gasps. "I'm literally her favourite."

We all chuckle. I look down and see Y/N with her eyes shut as she lays on my shoulder.

"Y/N don't fall asleep yet." I say.

She does a little frown and shakes her head a little.

"How is she so sleepy after a panic attack or fainting?" Adam asks Lillian.

"Because she uses a lot of energy." Lillian answers.

"Y/N, sweetie, wanna put on some pjs?" Lillian asks rubbing her back.

"Go with Lillian and get ready for bed." I whisper to her. "I'll wait here."

Y/N very slowly gets off me and stumbles to Lillian. Lillian puts and arm around her and they go to the bathroom.

I help Katie and Adam set up the blow up beds and cover them with blankets and stuff.

"Zach how long have you known how to look after Y/N like that?" Katie says.

"A while, before she headed back to Washington." I answer. "I guess I just never forgot how to."

"Zach is it true you and the boys have a no dating sibling rule?" Adam asks as she lays down in one of the beds.

"Y-yeah it is but I don't think of her like that. She's like my sister." I say.

I pull my shirt off because I never sleep in it. Adam's eyes widen.

"Adam stop you're gonna make him uncomfortable." Katie tells him.

I chuckle. Y/N comes out in a fluffy matching set of pjs with clouds. Her hair up and make up wiped from her face. I smirk chuckling at her.

"What?" Lillian asks me.

"I've never seen those before." I chuckle as she gets into bed.

"I've woken them before, they are mine." She says to me.

I nod my head and we all get into bed. Everyone says Goodnight. After a while Y/N turns around and looks at me.

"I'm still here, I'm not going anywhere." I whisper to her.

She nods her head and turns around again. We were laying at a distance. I slowly move my hand onto her hip, I rub my thumb over the bone and it slips under her shirt. I touch her soft skin before I close my eyes to fall asleep.