(40.) "I love you too Mason Malcolm"

Aliyah's POV

We were hiding behind a pillar trying
to keep quiet when my babies decide to play football in my stomach, kicking on my bladder. I peed myself again and this time I had an audience. I am so not going to miss this part of pregnancy...I looked down at my feet and saw blood running down my legs.

"That's not pee.."

"Yeah no shit"

Renesme looked at me with fear in her eyes, blood is never a good sign...it means the fetus is in distress. I read that spotting can occur during pregnancy due to exertions... I guess being kidnapped and raped multiple times is stressful who knew, right?

"Ok I don't know anything about this...we need help"

We do but who is gonna help her psycho sister or my ex.

"Ahh...I need to get to the hospital...NOW!"

Lilith's POV

I hear Liyah and Ren's voices coming from behind us, I got distracted for a second and now Rose had the gun aimed at my spine.

"How can you be so sick that you would kidnap a pregnant woman?"

"I don't give a fuck about that bitch... It's you that I have to get rid of to hurt Ren as I did. She ought to feel the pain I felt when I was abandoned by my family. By killing the bitch she loves most." she says as she passed the room still pointing the gun at me.

*trigger was pulled, as the bullet is traveling straight towards Lilith's heart*

Renesme stepped in its path, passing through her chest and Lilith's shoulder. With Rose's finger still on the trigger intent on firing another round, the gun falls to the ground as Rose herself falls from a bullet through the head.

"You messed with the wrong bitch, BITCH!" Aliyah clutched to her stomach as she struggles to walk towards Renesme and Lilith on the ground in their blood. "One of you have to stay awake long enough for someone to find us...come on we can be a trupple after this " she jokes as they both laugh while clutching their wounds.

"9-1-1 what's your emergency?"

"Yeah umm...we have a 4 months pregnant woman with blood coming down her legs after being kidnapped and raped, another two females shot by one bullet one in the chest and went through the other's shoulder."

"Is that all mam?"

"Oh and the woman who did the raping and kidnapping is shot in the head also"

"The ambulances are 3 minutes out, could you give me your name man?"

*phone hung up*

"Come on guys now we are blood sisters" Aliyah tries desperately to keep them awake until the ambulances get here but she too also fell unconscious.

Sirens filled the air as their unconscious bodies were being loaded into ambulances. The members of the Faventia who weren't injured left soon after their leader and second in command was on their way to the hospital.

Thomas followed behind to ensure that he did as he promised the young leaders' mother before she died. A loyal servant through to the very end.

*

"Her stats are falling, she needs more blood now!"

*Blink*

"Her pulmonary artery is way too shredded to repair"

*blink*

"Come on Ren you need to wake up, Jenny misses you. I forgive you for everything so don't give up"

*blink*

"Mr. Malcolm your leg is still injured you need to stay in your room"

"Get your fucking hands off of me, I'm not leaving HER!"

*blink*

"Mason you need to shower you stink"

"It's not me, the doctors said that she is too unstable to even move her an inch"

*blink*

"Code blue, we lost her pulse...defibrillator now..... Charge to 20...CLEAR..."

*blink*

"It's been 2 months Ren, I just want to kiss your lips again...hear your beautiful voice getting nervous when I tease you..to see your mesmerizing grey eyes...open them for me soon ok"

*blink*

"

Her wounds are perfectly healed, we have reduced the medication that had placed her in a medically induced coma"

"So she's gonna wake up?"

"We don't know if she will her brain was deprived of oxygen for a time, we can only wait to see if it caused any damage"

Mason's POV

"I'm fucking sick of this now Ren, wake the fuck up....wake up now!" Lilith breaks down punching a hole in the thin hospital walls.

"You have to calm down, you are not helping" I try to reduce her anger.
"I don't even know why I feel like this but I know that if I lash out like I normally do that will just prove that she is gone and she is not." I brush her red hair from her face." She has to come back to me so that I can tell her  that I'm sorry."  I clutch her hand to my cheek " I love you Renesme, so wake up so that I can tell you "

"I figured that that was the case Mass but why didn't you just say that from the beginning instead of hurting me like that?"

"I didn't know how I felt until now, I genuinely thought I was doing it to protect you"

"I'm proud of you bro...even though you kinda stole my girl, I'm happy you found someone you 'love' other than blood"

We laugh as a low sound is heard, I'm shocked I don't believe this is real.

"Did she just speak?"

"I don't know I think so"

"I said, so you love me huh"

I know I'm a ruthless man and all that but at that very moment tears of relief flooded down my face. She simply lifted her pale hands to cup my face and wipe away my tears.

"Could you give us a minute Lily?" She whispered from her parched lips. I offered her some water. "I know you didn't mean to do those hurtful things to me, Mason, I had my way of hiding my feelings." She pointed towards the hole which was left there by Lilith.

"Hey everyone has their gay moment, even me"

"Yeah who was your guy?" She looked at me in disbelief.

"Do you think it's a coincidence that Nastin field is in charge of my gym, damn his ass was tight"

"I'm getting heated just thinking about it Mr. Malcolm" our laughter filled the room.

"I love you too Mason Malcolm"

"Thank you Renesme Mitchell for loving me"

A/N 🏌️‍♂️This is the last chapter before the bonus chapter.... This book has taken 9 months to write💀...should I really write a book 2?