(4). ⚠"Mom I'm home"

A/N I am trying to build up the plot so bear with me ok..👩‍💻❤😭

Renesme's POV

As I walk down my familiar street leading to my mom's house, it's as if my body knows it should just run away from this cruel woman...no matter what sickness I use to justify me staying.

It's been years and I refuse to be like one of those pathetic people on tv, you know the ones that say 'which job are you talking, taking care of our mom that everyone abandoned'. At least I'm an only child so I don't have any siblings to blame. So why am I still here?

The breeze feels different as I'm at the front of our home, should I even call it that. Let me rephrase that 'the place that traumatizes me and the place that restricts me from moving on with my life'.

The house isn't luxurious or anything just a three-bedroom house with two bathrooms and a small kitchen at the back and a small white-painted porch. It has a big red door at the front, ironic right..anyway let's face this demon I hope the door stepping across the threshold.

"Mom I'm home," I say announcing my presence.

It happened in a split second as my head was through the doorframe a force connected straight to my head..ringing bells in my head landing my ass on the floor..

"AHHH...mom is that you", as feet come in front of me and stopping...the pain is unbearable I can barely see as the figure stoops and says something..who are you, where is my mom its doesn't feel like this is my mom but I couldn't see anything only some fleeting hair in the wind as my vision started to blurry a......female........

*

"This is all her mom's fault, if that witch had just died earlier Ren would be awake

"This is all her mom's fault, if that witch had just died earlier Ren would be awake..at least the world would've been a better place without that witch sooner"

I hear as I am finally awake, I think that's Vic's voice. I try and open my eyes to see but my head decides to have a mini-explosion not allowing me to freely move.

"Don't say stuff like that out loud, we both know she could've left years ago but decides to stay in that house and take that awful women's abuse" is that Nashton when did he get back. I know what they're saying is true but I don't feel good hearing them talk ill of my mom because at the end of the day she still the woman who gave birth to me. A wave of slumber passes over me as I fall asleep.

*

Nashton's POV

"What happened to Ren" I bark at Victoria, I'm gone for a week and this happens to her. I know it's not Vic's fault but I told her to keep Ren safe even if it's from that monster mother of hers.

"Nash it's not my fault..." she starts to explain "I just got the call that she had been assaulted in her home" oh my god if I had just fucking stayed none of this would have happened ..ugh I'm so stupid.

"This is all her mom's fault, if that witch had just died earlier Ren would be awake..at least the world would've been a better place," Vic says with venom in her tone.. she shouldn't speak badly of a person's mother.

"Don't say stuff like that out loud, we both know she could've left years ago but decides to stay in that house and take that awful women's abuse?" I asked her to come with me to travel for a while...if it was even just to get away from it all but she was just steadfast on staying in that house.

((Beeeeeeeep))

I hear as the nurses and doctors rush in screaming "SHE'S CRASHING!" Victoria and I leave so as to give them space to work. I hope she doesn't die I haven't told her how I feel yet, hell she hasn't even lived yet. Tears begin to roll down my eyes as I begin to sob in Victoria's shoulder...this can't be how it ends. Such a wonderful woman is needed in such a cruel world to symbolize a sense of hope.

"Nashton and Victoria " a nurse calls our name "She's gonna be fine, we were able to stabilize her for now, if she stays this way throughout the night she should be waking up anytime now " I release a breath I didn't even realize I had been holding in.

The doctors said there is nothing more we can do for her at the hospital so they sent us home. I guess I will have to go find a hotel or something to crash in for the night...Victoria's boyfriend picked her up a while ago.

I just need to release my thoughts, while walking down the familiar streets of my hometown.

It dawns on me that I'm finally back home and the reason for my return is in a hospital.

I have loved that beautiful woman in that hospital bed from the year we graduated, but she denied my offer to travel with me. It's my first time back in years. I hope she can love the changes in me...my body being the most evident I mean I'm ripped now, but I hope she sees how mature I have become....

I opened a boxing gym in town it's a small town but I decided I needed to be back....I don't have any family left here so really the only reason why I am here is because of her... I'm just whipped and there is no denying it.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A/N How do you guys feel about Nashton as an eligible candidate for Renesme's heart?..and who do you think was the girl who assaulted her?... Remember to vote and comment any corrections you see need to be made...👩‍💻❤