(28). ⚠"Such a slut for me, huh?"

Ren's POV

"Look how slutty you look!" yanking my hair back, she looked at my face, my head bent just enough for her to get a clear look of my tear stained face, covered in saliva. "such a slut for me, huh?" chuckling, knowing she wasn't getting a response, she raised a brow. "not answering me? darling, you know where that'll get you~" she cooed at me, waiting a second before ripping her cock away from my cunt.

My face hit the mattress, legs falling onto the sheets, numbness taking over my body, pain striking in my thighs. "Lil.." I whimpered through a heavy breath, a frown taking over my face. pussy throbbing in desperation, the unpleasantness washing over.

She flipped me onto my back, tying my wrists against the cold, wooden bars of the bed.

"Fuck Lil-"

She shushed me with a finger, trailing it from my swollen lip, down to my breasts. "You've behaved horribly, my love!" she pushed her knee off of the bed, walking towards back her vintage walk-in, yanking the bottle of fine wine off of the platform as she went. "I asked you a question, yet you failed to give me a proper answer!" her nails dug into the cork, her thumb flicking it onto the floor. she chugged the wine that spewed from the opening, letting the liquor run down her throat, walking over to my restrained position.

I squeezed my thighs against one another, a frown on my face. "I'm sorry-"

She chuckled lightly, pouring the cold liquid down my neck. her knee seeped into the mattress, her tongue flicking against the liquor drenched skin of mine.

I gasped, the cold making me twitch, tossing my head to the side as I felt her tongue travel against the nape of my neck.

She smiled against my neck, leaning over my body, pouring the wine over my breasts, taking her time to clean up her mess . her teeth nipped on my sensitive buds, her fingers trailing down my sides, her fingers slipping inside of me.

I moaned, bucking my hips upwards, obviously wanting more. My body flexed onto her slim and long fingers. the feeling of her tongue licking up wine from my stomach, hips, and legs, sending me into a state of cloud nine. I choked on breaths, moaning out syllables of her name, turning and twisting in my stomach, causing my eyes to daze.

Feeling my pussy clench against her fingers, she slid then out, licking up the remains, once again leaving me breathless and frustrated.

I grunted, my eyebrows furrowed in annoyance as I felt the fading pleasure disappear just as the other time.

"Calm down, calm down!' she giggled, holding my legs up, and spread. her tongue stuck out, the tip of it wiggling around in a teasing manner. she dragged her tongue against my open pussy, snaking it around my folds. "You're so tasty.." the humor died down, with her tongue ravaging throughout my cunt, using her thumb to fulfill the longing of my clit. she moaned into my cunt, sucking and nibbling on my pussy, I'm sure feeling her arousal trickle down her own thighs. "Ren.."

My ears tingle at the sound of my name being called, my thighs squeezing against her head. My hands gripped the bars, my wrists having small cuts from the force I put into tugging at the bondage. "Lilith!" I moaned her name, hoping this time I'd finally be allowed to ride out my orgasm. My thighs twitched, lower body rising and, having spasms as I rode my orgasm out on her tongue and finger.

She groaned, her tongue savoring the taste of my cum, lifting her head up as she stared at me with lust. She picked herself up, kneeling over me, her breasts falling into my face as she positioned herself above my trembling body. A moan passed through her lips, feeling my warm cunt against her dripping pussy. "You.. little vixen.."

She gripped onto my restrained arms, rocking her hips, her tongue cleaning up the small amount of blood tainted on my wrists. I moaned from underneath her, her eyes half lidded, watching the way her breasts bounced in my face. a moan released from my lips, her tongue on the sensitive skin of my wrist pleasing me. Everything felt so good.. the feeling of her wet cunt sliding in sync with mine, her tongue licking and sucking my soft skin, the restraining on my arms, everything.

She groaned in my ear, nibbling on my soft ear lobe, her thighs threatening to close. her thumbs played with my nipples, my lips sucking on her breasts that pounced in my face. My face covered in a sheet of warmth, my lips catching a hold of her erect nipples once she began to ride me again.

With my arms restrained above my head, I licked and sucked her nipples, legs wrapped around her legs. I moaned as she lapped over my clit, biting my lip before returning to my actions.

She groaned, rubbing her clit as the pleasure began to build up. she grabbed onto the bars of her bed, fucking my cunt mercilessly, heavy breaths leaving her chest, a small moan protruding through her lips. "R-een-"

I gasped, my legs wrapped around her own, tears from overstimulation pooled in my eyes. I leaned my head back, my cunt clenching as we rode our orgasms on each other.

heavy breaths seeped from our lips, both of us speechless as our cum trickled down our thighs.

"Well that was something .."

A/N The book is going to be finished by July..🥰