(15). "Bet"

A/N Warning the following content might not be comfortable to all viewers..but I know ya'll gonna view anyways 🤭❤

Narrator POV

Renesme now at Nashton's home sleeping away her tears cuddled up in the security of his arms, the arms that were often for her protection now arms of comfort in a time of her vulnerability.

As they laid in silence on the chair which Renesme insisted them they sleep there to give her a sense of reassurance that he would not disappear from her reality and just remain dead in her imagination. She had difficulties separating the two versions of her reality but having Nashton's skin to skin is just what she needs.

As the morning sun rises, shining beams of light through the glass windows of the living room. Nashton stirs against her backside tightening his grip on her body, Renesme snuggling closer in his embrace to not leave room for breeze to blow between them.

Renesme is sleeping in one of Nashton's old college sweatshirts with only underwear underneath. The friction of Nashton's motion on her backside caused effects that could be clearly felt through his grey sweats. Both still asleep grinding ass to groin, Nashton was having a full on morning boner and he never wore underwear to bed he had just put on sweatpants to not make Renesme awkward.

Renesme's POV

"Yeess...right there baby..yeess"
I knew this wasn't her first time but I've cum like two times already with only her mouth and fingers and yes I do mean fingers plural. I don't think I can handle the strap on dildo that she said was for desert.

"Ren baby ...I want you to fucking scream and wake the neighbors...let them know how good I fucking make you feel" she say as she suckes on my nipples trailing marks all over my body.

"Lunaa yes baby....I'm ready for you to fuck me now I'm not that tight anymore" I moan as she roams her eyes over my naked exposed body laying under her.

"Arch your back baby" she flips me on my hands and knees. Losing my virginity to Lilith Luna Malcom oh my fucking god.

I arch my back just like she instructed. She begins to thrust in my soaking wet pussy..starting slowly but starts to pound my pussy, at the angle she is at it's hitting deep in my pussy. I try to suppress my moans by biting my lips so embarrassed as to how good I am feeling right now, blood from my lip drips into my mouth as my efforts are in vain.

"Fuck Luna right there...I'm going to cum.." Luna grips my neck pulling my back on her breasts as she tilts my head to kiss me, "I want to look at you while you cum..open your eyes baby" I open my eyes to see her eyes as I'm about to have my third orgasm in a row..

"Nashton what are you doing we are just bestfriends" he has his cock inside of me ...his warm hard cock twitching inside of me.

"Renesme you always said I had a small dick, I had to show you...do you want me to stop?" omg he's so huge..

"Don't stop ..I'm almost...don't stop Nashton right there...yesss..fuck me please..harder..."

"Ren if you keep moving your fucking hips like that I might just leave some kids inside you" he grabs my breasts.
I suddenly felt my body jerking, jerking me until I was awake to a very frustrated bestfriend.

"Renesme I know we are close but you can't fucking moan my name with your ass on my dick in the morning....That is if you don't want me to fuck you as is." He is now standing above me with his hand squeezing his temple in frustration.

"I'm sorry..but I don't get it what happened" he looked at me and then directed my eyes towards his now morning wood in his grey sweatpants. Oops blame her it's all because of her. She made me fucking horny in my dream and in reality now I'm dreaming about fucking my best friend.

"Fuck Ren and who is Luna..are you into girls now?" My eyes roam the room as I whispered as soft yes I don't think he heard. I stood up to go to the bathroom to finish my dream in reality.

"Wait I didn't mean it like that Ren..it's kinda hot ...it doesn't help my case right now thinking of you with a girl"

"Oh yeah you think it's hot" I grab him by the waist of his pants as I spoke on my tiptoes in the crook of his neck gently nibbling on it.

"Ren don't start something you can't finish" he looks down into my eyes with his greedy ones, ready to devour me.

"Bet"

He gripped my neck choking me while he kisses me greedily with his hard cock pressing on my stomach the head now outside his pants for me to touch ..just to tease him I rubbed my finger tips lightly across the tip. He breaks the kiss as he growls at the back of his throat.

What fucking drugs did I take why the fuck am I wet for my bestfriend. My mind gets back in action as drop to my knees in front of him.

"Let me suck you real good...a girl can never give me a real cock to suck" I remove his pants as I hold his big long hard cock In my hand I touch the tip with my tongue as his head rolls back.

"Ha you thaught..that's for kissing me"

I stood to my feet and ran...

"Ren what the fuck...you are so fucking evil" he complains behind me as I ran into his room to use the master shower which has a shower head...which I will be needing.

Nashton is my bestfriend if I had continued that it would ruin our relationship, he means too much for me to mess up our relationship with sex...and I have a loving boyfriend expecting me to come back home from 'helping my bestfriend in crisis' aka joining the mafia..which he has no clue about..I have been and unfaithful bitch to him since I left with Lilith.

It's because of her that I'm all kinds of fucked up right now.

A/N I have no clue if this was good...let me know how it was..👩‍💻❤remember to vote and comment.