22 (part 1) Aliyah Butler

Lilith

I understand that Mase means well but he has no fucking right to judge what Ren and I have or disrespect her. I know she hasn't opened up to the idea of 'us' which I'm going to change soon, but she is still my girl.

((BUZZ))

Ren<3
"I need to talk to you about something"

Sure meet me at the estate

"I'm sorry about bending your arm the other day btw"

You thought you could bend my arm if I didn't allow it, I knew you were upset, just allowed it to make you feel better

" lol thanks for that Lily, it helped a lot. Ttyl"

Yeah no problem, see you later.

~~~

"Thomas, tell Aliyah our meeting will be canceled this evening" I inform Thomas which is my assistant, driver, security, and more he is like an extension of me. I trust him.

"Miss Lilith, she won't be too happy about it" he states as he eyes me through the rearview mirror.

"I wasn't happy when she left and she didn't care so I don't care about her happiness now that she is back"

The ride to the estate was silent as I was left with thoughts of my past, about my ex Aliyah.

Last year she had told me she needed to explore who she was and me being the lovesick puppy wagging its tale I volunteered to go with her. Just like that, she broke the shattering news to me.

***

"I just think we need a break, Lil, this wasn't planned I swear-" she pleaded as she tries to take my hand in hers. I just let my hands fall limp to my sides. "-please Lil don't let us end like this"

"Liyah I don't know what I did to run you off but I'm sorry I just can't look at you right now" I breathe as the tears involuntarily flow down my cheeks. I need to get away from here she can't see me break down like this. Fuck this I deserve to break down she was my first everything and just like that I wasn't enough to let her stay.

"Lil I will always love you but I can't stay here anymore, I'm sorry"

***

Just like that, she changed my whole way of life. After she left my dad died leaving me and my brother to step up and run the business, but we weren't old enough yet so our mom ran it for a while. When I turned 18 my mother was murdered in a cartel feud between two rival Italian gangs.

I can proudly say that despite having to deal with so much death in my life, at 25 years old I have a reputation for my infamous kill count. At this point, my number is going to increase by 1 at that 1 being Aliyah Butler. I'm not the only one who is still angry at her for leaving, Mason was her best friend and she left without even saying goodbye to him. I doubt that he knows she is back.

*

"Thomas, tonight I will be staying at the estate until tomorrow morning I will call you if my plans change" I exit the car and enter the estate.