(26). You are my first

Ren wished she had a recording of what happened next, because as soon as she finished talking, Lilith threw her head back and whimpered, tugging Renesme's hair in an attempt to bring her closer, hips lifting off the chair so Ren could remove her panties.

" God, " Renesme whispered, "That was beautiful. "

Lilith groaned, tugging more insistently on ren's hair.

Ren gently pushed Lilith's thighs apart, her face inches from her vulva. "What's the matter, Luna?" Ren asked, grinning at how Lilith shuddered as she spoke, "Use your words."

Lilith growled. "Stop teasing and get to it, already!"

"And what would it be?" At Lilith's answering glare, Renesme chuckled, hands settling on her hips. "Alright, alright. I'll stop teasing now."

"Fucking fi- " Luna didn't get to finish her thought, cutting herself off with a hiss as Ren's lips closed around her clit.

Renesme circled it with the tip of her tongue, rarely making direct contact. She wanted to draw this out as long as possible, in case it never ended up happening again.

"What was that?" Renesme smirked as she pulled back, taking in Lilith's flushed cheeks. Her thighs were twitching without Ren even having to do much. Either she wouldn't last long or she just really wanted to hold her there to keep her from pulling away again.

She was willing to bet it was a combination of both.

Lil pushed her head back between her thighs, grinding up against her tongue, soft sighs and high, keening moans ripping free from her throat.

Renesme wanted more of those sounds. She wanted to make Lilith beg, just to give her a taste of her own medicine.

But right now, All she wanted to do was make Lilith cum as hard as possible.

So she picked up the pace, wincing when luna's nails dug into her scalp. She wanted to reduce the great and powerful Lilith Malcolm to a quivering puddle under her tongue.

She gave Lilith's clit more attention, flicking over it with the tip of her tongue until Lil's hips bucked into her mouth and her moans got higher and louder, her pussy contracting rhythmically as Ren fucked her through it, slowing but not stopping as she watched Lilith ride it out.

She didn't pull back until Lilith's thighs twitched with every stroke.

"How was that?" Renesme asked, panting as she caught her breath.

Lilith was a wreck. Her brow was shiny and damp with sweat, and her breaths were quick and shallow.

"Holy shit," she said, pushing her sweat slicked hair out of her eyes.

"So...good?"

Lilith laughed breathlessly. " Good? I've never had it feel like that in my life. It was amazing. "

Ren grinned, wiping her face with the back of her hand. "Do you have any tissues or anything?"

Lilith looked down at her. "What? You don't like having my cum all over your face?"

"I mean, it's nice," Ren quipped, "But it's about to get sticky and gross if I just leave it."

Lil's hand stayed in her hair, not loosening its grasp one bit. "So?"

Ren fixed her with an unamused stare, before picking up Lilith's panties from the floor and using them to wipe her face.

Lilith blinked. "I can't believe you just did that."

"You didn't let go, so now those panties are ruined."

"Well, you can forget about me reciprocating with that bratty attitude," Lil sniffed.

"Is that really fair, considering the fact that I apparently gave you the best orgasm of your life?"

Lilith rolled her eyes, smiling despite the clear effort she was making to frown. "How many times have you done that, by the way? Nobody's just naturally that good."

"Zero. You're... you're the first person I've ever eaten out," Ren admitted sheepishly.

"I refuse to believe that."

"Well, believe it," Renesme said, "Because it's true. You... you're my first."

Lilith blinked once. Twice. Three times. "You're serious."

"Yup."

"Holy shit," Lilith whispered, "I just assumed when you said you slept with girls....I had no fucking clue."

"To tell you the truth, I was hoping you wouldn't ask."

"Shut up," Lilith snapped, "let's go, were going to my room"

"What?"

Lilith met her eyes then, more serious than Ren had ever seen her look. "How the fuck am I supposed to make you cum if you're sitting on the floor?"

"I mean, you don't have to..."

"Of course I don't have to," she hissed throwing the shorter girl over her shoulder and sprinting to her room, "however, we're not gonna have a shitty first time because I didn't get you off."

A/N Happy Pride month 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️. Vote ❤ and comment. I have exams coming up so the part 2 for this will most likely be in maybe a week or so.