Chapter 1

~Flashback~
"Excuse me, but could you please take care of him?"

"Honestly. Asking me to take in a child while she goes out with lipstick and perfume on. What kind of mother abandons her child to go fool around? She didn't even bother sending him to his grandfather to see the rest of his siblings. At least his older brother is aware of him and visits sometimes."

A single woman was seen standing inside of her home. The first word that people thought when they saw this woman was the word beautiful. She had wavy golden short hair that seemed to bring out her delicate and proportioned facial features. She is dressed in a long white coat over an amethyst colored vest with spaghetti straps, with black long boots to match. Her name was Canaria Heiwajima.

As she walked down the halls of her home, she saw a single boy standing by himself

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As she walked down the halls of her home, she saw a single boy standing by himself. As a frown was present on his face, the boy decided to say one thing. The one thing that's been on his mind ever since he started living with Canaria.

"Hey, Heiwajima-san. Be honest with me. Mom isn't coming back. "

"You're a clever kid

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You're a clever kid. Do you still want to meet her and try to live with her again?"

"Not really. She didn't have any time for me in her life, so why should I waste my time on her when I can live my own life."

Canaria smiled as she ruffled the boy's hair. Despite the words he said, the boy actually still missed his mother. When she first took him in, he wouldn't often cry himself to sleep due to his mother's absence. Though ever since his older brother started visiting him and told him about the things he gets into after becoming a delinquent, the boy started to cheer up.

"Listen to me, your biological mother isn't the only family you have. We have each other. Plus you have your brother as well. You aren't alone. So I only have one thing to say. Enjoy your life and don't let anything hold you back! You got that, Izayoi!"

~Flashback ends~
"I'm bored. If I could sell my boredom, I'm sure I could amass a small fortune."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.