"You will never understand how much you disappoint me" Luhan coldly talks to Irene and left her alone.

"Hanie, wait" Irene runs to Luhan and grabs his arm. Luhan stops on his place but didn't turn her face.

"Let me go, I don't want to see your face" Luhan's voice full of disappointment. It hurts Irene so bad because she is the one who made him like this. Irene quietly loosen her grip. Luhan walks to the mansion without looking back to Irene. Irene trails behind him to his bedroom.

"Han----" Luhan slams the door infront of Irene, leaves her speechless.

Irene stares blankly at the door. Her heart breaks into pieces. She broke inside. This is the first time they have a very big fight. Luhan is mad and angry at Irene. 

"Aaaah, aaaah, ah ah ah" All of sudden, Irene cries out. Her tears keep flowing down her face. She can't hold her tears. Her cries is so loud that Luhan can hear it too. Nothing move Luhan's heart, he is so upset.

"Hanie! Hanie!" Irene cries as she knocks on Luhan's door harshly. She can't control herself. She even chokes into her own saliva because of the intense cry.

Suddenly the door opens and reveals a straight face Luhan. He stares at Irene coldly.

"Stop making noise, get lost" Luhan says it coldly and closes the door again. His coldness stabs Irene's heart. She falls to the floor and cries *I'm an idiot, yes I am, forgive me Hanie, I'm so selfish, I just think about that revenge, I never think about your feeling* Her thought brings sadness and madness to her. She wants to kill herself right now.

***

Luhan keeps his coldness to Irene. They didn't speak or even greet each other. Irene always give him a soft stare but all she got is Luhan's cold stares. She always say sorry but no respond from Luhan. Just like today, Irene stares at Luhan who is busy with the papers. Irene closes her book and walks closer to Luhan.

"Hanie" She touches Luhan's shoulder softly.

"Don't touch me" He scolds Irene without glancing at Irene. She feels hurt because of Luhan's coldness.

"I'm so sorry Hanie, please, don't do this to me" Irene begs. Her tears near to fall. Suddenly the door opens without a knock. Both Irene and Luhan turn their face to the door. Irene rolls her eyes when she saw Gayoon.

"What are you doing here?" Irene snaps at Gayoon. Irene gives her a death glare.

"I invited her here" Irene feels a pang on her heart when she heard those words from Luhan. Gayoon smirks to Irene in victory.

"I'll go for a lunch with her, don't forget to eat yours" Luhan stands up and walks to Gayoon. Irene stares at Luhan for a while before Luhan and Gayoon disappear behind the door. 

"Hanie" She cries again. Her hands covered her mouth, she doesn't want to make any noise, she doesn't want anyone knows. Thousand knives stab her heart. She lost her love and her pride infront of Gayoon at the same time. Irene has no choice. She runs from the office. She determined to leave.

***

Gayoon is so clingy to Luhan during the lunch. She tries hard to seduce Luhan. Luhan just letting her do all she wants. He lets her to touch him or even to hug him. Luhan is too upset to think clearly.

"I think my dream comes true" Gayoon says cutely to Luhan.

"You ask me for a lunch" She continues as she hugs Luhan's arm.

"Do you want to go on a date with me? On my birthday?" Luhan asks without thinking.

"Oh my God! Luhan! I want it of course! Oh God, I love you" Gayoon kiss Luhan's cheeks continuously. Luhan just sits there like a statue, he doesn't give a fuck about what Gayoon did. His mind is full of Irene, this is his way to show Irene how much he disappointed.