Chapter 18 - It's out.

Recap;

I heard something rustling loud and snapped my head to that direction.

"Justin?”...

______

I saw a brown wolf in front of me, I walked closer to him. I could see the brown hazel eyes, that I'd sworn over.

It was Justin.

He just stared at me. I smiled and saw his eyes twinkle.

I walked closer, just a few feet away from him. But when I got closer, he ran away back to where he came from.

I frowned. Why did he run away?

I smiled again, but my smile not reaching my eyes. At least I saw him right? I know he is safe and sound.

But I wish I could just hold him. Who knows how long we're going to be apart. Who knows the next time, I'll see him.

I sighed, turning back... walking home silently.

I stopped at the entrance and looked back.

Whispering "My wolfie" I chuckled, remembering the times, Justin and I had dreams together before we met, who knows how we do...

I unlocked the front door and went in, walking towards my room.

I went on my bed, sighing. I looked up at the ceiling. I didn't know what to do, who to turn to, I didn't feel like talking to anyone.

So I fell back asleep, Is Justin going to be there... in my dreams? I hope so...

____

Justin's POV -

I saw her, I finally saw my baby at last. I know it's only been a week but I missed her so much. I couldn't let her come closer to me, I really couldn't.

I was starving, I didn't want to scare her, I was the one scared that my starvation would take over.

So I did what I had to do... I ran away. I couldn't bear to see her like this. When I saw her and looked down to her stomach, I remembered our baby. I got even more scared and did what I did.

Run away.

I haven't made a pack yet, it’s been one week. I look every day. I'm always on the search, I want to hurry this up, and I could go back to Macey and take care of her. Man, how I wish I could.

I'm not alone on this, I found a wolf, and his name is Harrison. He's a year older than me. He is looking for a pack too. So we thought we'd make one, we just got to find more members.

It was pretty hard, because we'd have to go deeper into the woods to find more wolfs that are available.

I sighed. "You okay?" Harrison asked, mentally.

"Yeah kind of, I miss her" I said, curling up in a ball.

"You saw her yesterday man." He said, with his mouth full. He was munching on a dead squirrel. "You sure, you don't want some of this" He added.

I shook my head. "I just saw her, I didn't get to touch her, kiss her, and tell her I love her... Nothing plus I ran away" I frowned.

"Well, you will see her soon, don't worry" He comforted. I haven't told him yet about Macey being pregnant. But I will now.

I got up and walked to him, "She's pregnant" His eyes went wide and he dropped the squirrel. His face was blank, there wasn't a smile or frown on his face, and it was straight.