Chapter 6 - Injured

Macey's POV-

I stood there stunned. I'm his mate? What does that mean...? Soul mate? Wolf mate? Am I his prisoner? He captured me, now what?

"What do you mean Mate?" I asked.

He sighed, "I'm a werewolf, so it's like girlfriend and boyfriend, but it also means you're destined to be with me. I can't be with anyone except you. You're my heart, my world and my one love. Every wolf has a mate... and your mine. Mace I love you" He said softly.

Did I hear him correctly? He meant all those things, his voice told the truth, he loved me, but did I love him back? Ever since I was 7, I wanted to marry the guy of my dreams, he should be funny, loving, caring, he should keep his promises and must have a love for kids... but did I ever think of being with an animal? All these specialties added up to Justin, but I never thought I would fall for a wolf... I actually truly do love him.

I came closer to him... "I love you too" I said, truthfully. He came closer to me and put his hands on my waist bringing me closer, his other hand went behind my head and we both leaned in... I felt his lingering on mine but it wasn't fully, we were interrupted by someone shouting my name "Macey, Macey ... it's Cameron"... Oh no!

Justin's POV-

I told her, I told her I love her, finally!

Guess What? She said it back... Aah, I screamed happily in my head, finally, I have my mate, but it was going to be pretty hard being with her but I know we can pull it through, I leaned into kiss her, I could feel her lips already on mine, but our lips didn't lock because someone was shouting Macey's name. "Macey, Macey, It's Cameron"

Hell no!

"We need to go now Justin" Dad said. I picked up Macey; she gripped my top like before and squeezed her eyes shut. I followed my Dad, through the woods trying to get away from Cameron as soon as possible, that asshole's back for her! She's mine and always will be, thinking he can out smarten me. I went ahead of Dad, I was much faster than him because I was still developing and he was just old. He bit on my top which made me jerk backwards and collapse on the floor with Macey on top of me she rolled over so she was next to me, I heard a ripping sound and turned to Macey, she looked at me. "What was that?" She looked down at her right knee and her jeans were ripped blood was spilling out of her grazed knee, "Um..." Finding nothing, I tore my sleeve off my jumper since there was nothing else, "Here", I wrapped it around her knee tightly. I saw Dad sniffing around the place we were in to see if Cameron was anyone near, he looked at me, and nodded, meaning it was clear. There was a cave in front of us, we walked inside, I guess were going to have to stay here for a while.

"Do you want to go home?" I asked Macey.

"Not unless you're coming too" She asked back.

"That will be a no the..."

Macey's POV-

There's one question I've been meaning to ask Justin, after he told me he was a werewolf and he mated me. I decided to ask him now. "Justin, can you turn into a werewolf?"... "If I'm really angry then yeah"... I crossed my arms thinking, Justin was stood in front of me looking at something, I turned to the direction he was looking at and...

Oh boy, that perverted pig was staring at my chest. I slapped him across the face, but he wasn't the one affected, I felt a shock of pain rushing through my hand, it went red! "OW, OW, F..." I stopped when I was about to say the F word. "What?" Justin asked.

"Your broke my hand" I said, squeezing my hand pressing it against my tummy.

"I didn't break your hand..." He argued.

"Your face did ... ow!"

"Let me take a look"... I showed him my hand, and it was swollen. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it."

"It's Okay, I understand."

"It's getting late, we should sleep now, and we'll fix it tomorrow" Justin said. I lay down on the cold ground, with Justin next to me... "Mace, come here" I turned around facing Justin, he pointed to his chest, I giggled and laid my head on his warm chest, I could feel his heart beating at the same time as mine. I slowly fell asleep, hopefully having the same dream as Justin...