Chapter fifteen;

Delilah's pov:

"What? are you fucking crazy?" I say angrily "It's not our fault! it just happened!" Erin says yelling at me "I can't fucking believe you're dating Greysen" I say looking at her, Greysen, and Fiona.

"Someone clearly isn't over it" Fiona says laughing "fuck you Fiona, why are you even here? you're barely even our fucking friend anymore" I yell "maybe if you guys weren't so fucking boring i'd come over" Fiona argues "boring? i'm sorry we don't cheat on our boyfriends unlike you" Erin says yelling at Fiona "no, but apparently we get with our friends sloppy seconds though" I say yelling at Erin.

"What's even your problem? you broke up with me! you have no right to be angry about this" Greysen asks "it's the fact that my best fucking friend didn't even think about how i'd feel and just decided to do whatever she fucking wanted too" I yell "it's literally none of your business Delilah" Erin says "It's literally my best friend and ex being together?" I argue.

"maybe it wouldn't have happened if you weren't leaching off Pete all the fucking time" Fiona says laughing "leaching? aren't you 'in love' with Timothée so you'll be somewhat relevant on the internet?" I reply to Fiona "I think you're mixing us up? if you didn't let Pete raw dog you and take you on a couple dates you'd still be seen as Machine Gun Kelly's whore sister" Fiona says, I then look Fiona in the eyes "what? are you angry that everyone thinks your a fucking slut? you did that to yourself" Fiona says laughing at me, I then slap Fiona right across the face.

"Get the fuck out of my house" I say looking her in the eyes "all of you get the fuck out of my house" I yell as I point at the door.

"you're fucking pathetic Delilah" Fiona yells out as she angrily walks out the door "have fun telling the internet you got smacked by a slut!" I yell as she walks down the hall.

"I thought you guys would've told me if anything like this ever happened" I say as I watch Greysen and Erin walk out the door "i'm really disappointed in both of you" I say as I close the door behind them.

I take a deep sigh as I look at my closed door, i've known all three them for so long, what am I supposed to do now? I feel so alone.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

After sitting in my quiet, cold room for hours ignoring every incoming call and text I couldn't help but notice Pete calling me for the seventh time in the past ten minutes.

I sigh and answer the phone "Delilah" Pete says softly "Pete" I reply "i'm so sorry about what happened between you and your friends" Pete says "I feel fucking terrible I just want to lay in bed and rot in my room forever" I say dramatically "let me pick you up" Pete says "I look so terrible right now Pete you don't wanna see me like this" I say as I look at myself in the mirror across from my bed "I don't care, you can shower at my place, rant to me about what happened, and we can get high" Pete says happily over the phone I sigh "okay" "perfect, i'll be there in twenty darling" Pete says "i'll be waiting for you" I say, I then hang up the phone and sigh.

As I get out of bed I look at myself, I was wearing black sweatpants and a black cami top with my hair tied up.

I then go into the washroom to brush my teeth and wash all the black makeup smeared across my face from crying.

Even though I felt and looked like absolute garbage I was still weirdly happy to see Pete. it honestly feels like he's only person I have in my life right now that will always be around to comfort me when i'm sad and won't betray me like everyone else has been lately.