Chapter three;

Delilah's pov:

"We're finally here!" Timothée says as we pull up at a very empty beach "pretty empty don't you think?" I say in confusion "Delilah not to toot my own horn and be cocky or anything but I am pretty rich and famous of course i'm gonna have this beach all to myself" Timothée says laughing "okay makes sense" I say giggling.

We all then step out of the car and look at the view in disbelief because it was so breathtakingly beautiful.

"So are we going in or what?" Greysen says as he takes his shirt off "absolutely I say taking my dress off and tossing it into the car everyone then gets into the appropriate swimming attire and we get ready Colson then goes into the car and grabs a bottle "I know some of us had a few to many last night" he pauses and looks and me and Pete "but I think we should get wasted tonight!" he says yelling out "isn't Timmy driving" I ask "look behind you" he says moving his head "we're at my beach house sweetheart" "of fucking course we are" I say playfully rolling my eyes "let's take some fucking shots!" Colson says as he takes a shot and passes the bottle around the group.

"Let's fucking go in" Pete says yelling, we then all run towards the water screaming like a bunch of little kids that just seen the beach for the first time ever.

"Oh my god it's so nice" I say before I fully go underwater "I know" Erin says as she goes under water herself "this has literally been the hottest summer ever and we've barely been swimming" Greysen says as he looks at us play around the water "I agree" Fiona says as she swims towards us, I smile at her, she looked so happy, everyone around looked so happy, this is a moment i'd like to live in forever, I'm with my favourite people ever and we have absolutely no care in the world.

Timothée, Pete and Colson then swim towards us "personally I hate swimming" Colson adds "you're such a baby" I say splashing water at him "no it's because I know this water is going to fuck my hair right up the ass" he says laughing "okay and? my hair isn't naturally this blonde and I could care less what happens to it" Erin says as he dips her hair into the water "cannot relate" Fiona says as she ties her hair up in a high ponytail "I dyed my hair a couple days ago and I think if i fully went in it'd look like I just had my period" She says gigging we then all laugh at her comment "okay, fair enough" I say smiling at them.

I then swim further out on my own, I've always loved swimming ever since I was a a kid it makes me feel like i'm at home I then hear someone swimming behind me, I look back to see Pete smiling at me.

"You're so beautiful" he says as he stands next to me "thank you" I say lightly blushing I then pause "how are you standing right now? I can barely even touch the ground" I say laughing "what can I say? i'm giant, want me to hold you" he says smiling "I know that was a half joke but i'll take that offer" I say swimming towards him he then grabs my sides and keeps me close.

I turn around to look at him and smile "I have something to tell you" I say to him "yes?" he replies "I have a crush on you I think" I say smiling "what is this? middle school?" he says jokingly "no" I laugh "It's just I haven't been with anyone for over a year now and being around you feels so natural" I explain he smiles at me and kisses me "I agree" he pauses "ever since that happened in twenty-eighteen it's been hard you know, I feel like that whole situation threw all the trust I could have in a relationship into the garbage" He explains "I'm sorry, when I saw all of that go down on the internet I just wanted to tell you how sorry I felt" I say "some things happen for a reason I think" he says "you're so strong" I say looking into his eyes "thank you" he says softly