Chapter thirteen;

Delilah's pov:

"Pete! Delilah you're on in fifteen minutes be ready!" the stage director orders I then look over at Pete and smile with excitement we haven't done any skits together even though we've been working together for this long already.

"Are you excited?" Pete says smiling at me "definitely" I say smiling back at him "the internet is going to go fucking insane when they see us doing a skit together" Pete says softly laughing "as they should we're such an iconic duo" I say sarcastically "I know that was a joke but you're so right" Pete says grabbing my sides "the best duo out there" I say softly as I look into his eyes "I want to kiss you so bad right now" Pete says looking right back into my eyes I blush at his words "me too" I reply.

"Get a room you two" Colin Jost says laughing as he walks towards us "oh shut up" Pete says looking over to him smiling "are you two excited to be on the weekend update together?" Colin asks "definitely" I says smiling "this is going to be a good one" Pete says smiling at me "I agree the internet is going to go absolutely insane" Colin says smiling at us.

"We're on in two minutes everyone please get into their respected areas" the stage manager says once again.

Colin Jost and Michael Che then get onto the set and Pete and I then stand on the side lines waiting for our signal to go on.

"Since the summer is finally over and the cold seasons are finally arriving the times get lonely and we all need someone to share this special time with here to talk about how he's getting through these specials times is Pete Davidson!" Colin says the crowd cheers as they hear his name, Pete then walks onto the set and sits next to Colin.

"Hello" Pete says as he looks at the crowd he then looks at Colin and softly smiles "Hey Colin" Pete says smiling at him "so Pete what do you think about about everyone coupling up as the seasons change?" Colin asks "well Colin I think it's bullshit" he states "what, why?" Colin asks confused "why can't everyone be alone during the holidays like the rest of us?" Pete says "don't you think it's nice? seeing all the love in the air?" Colin asks "no, I bet half of the people celebrating the holidays won't be together by march because who wants to be in a relationship during the spring and summer?" Pete rants "well Pete I heard you're seeing someone? I actually heard it's our coworker Delilah Baker?" Colin asks in confusion.

That was my cue, I then walk over to the set and sit next to Pete doing my best to look angry with him.

"Did someome say my name?" I say looking at Colin, The crowd then cheers as they see me sit down I then smile and lightly wave at the people cheering at me.

"Oh! Delilah!" Pete says looking at me surprised "Pete" I say looking at him seriously "Pete was just saying he wasn't to happy about all the love in the air and that everyone together right now is going to end up breaking up in march" Colin explains Pete then looks over at me in a panic "he's lying I didn't say that" Pete explains "no he really did! I'll show you" Colin says as he grabs a tape recorder from him pocket then playing a voice note of what Pete said to him "you're recording what I say?" Pete says surprised I then look over at Pete and frown "I thought you loved me?" I say looking at Pete "no I do" Pete argues "bullshit" I say yelling him, Pete and I then start to argue talking over each other basically yelling.

"Guys, Guys!" Colin yells we then stop arguing and look at him "I think you should both say your sorry and forgive each other" He explains "you're right" we say in sync "Delilah i'm sorry" Pete says looking at me "It's okay I'm sorry to" I say smiling at him we then pull in for a very over exaggerated and dramatic kiss "Pete Davidson and Delilah Baker everyone!" Colin then yells out we then both pull away from our kiss and look at the crowd "we're in love again" we yell, the crowd then cheers of the both of us.