Chapter eleven;

Delilah's pov:

"Does wearing something you'd normally wear and adding black cat ears to it really make it a halloween costume?" Fiona says as she looks at my outfit "I promise i'm going all out tomorrow I just didn't have enough planning for this" I say as I look at Fiona "I think you look hot" Erin says as she walks towards me and smacks my ass, I laugh at her gesture.

Erin, Fiona, Greysen and I always spend halloween together but since Fiona confessed her and Timothée had something planned together for halloween we all decided to hang out a day before halloween, I wanted to say I was sad but I was excited that Pete and I could celebrate halloween together.

"Pete and I had sex for the first time a couple days ago" I say as I apply mascara "no way!" Erin says in disbelief "yes way!" I say looking at her with a huge smile of my face "it's been what? Almost three months and you finally had sex? how did you even hold back for so long?" Fiona asks "It's not like we didn't do anything before" I say rolling my eyes at Fiona "was it everything you could ask for?" Erin says smiling "definitely, it was so perfect I couldn't ask for anything more" I say giggling "I feel like he doesn't know how to fuck" Greysen says as he puts his bunny ears on "he definitely does" I giggle "I haven't been able to stop thinking about it" I say smiling "you're so falling for him" Erin say smiling.

Fiona wasn't to interested in the conversation, ever since her and Timothée got together she turned into someone I couldn't even recognize because it finally happened, all the fame she was getting from dating Timothée finally got to her head.

"I can't wait to be single at the bar" Erin says dancing all around the room "I mean technically i'm single too" I say giggling to Erin "definitely not, you're literally falling in love right now" Erin says laughing I then laugh "I'm very happy" "I mean who knows? maybe he's seeing other girls" Fiona says as she straightens her hair "Fiona, respectfully shut the fuck up" Greysen says laughing Fiona then rolls her eyes "It's not like you guys even had a conversation yet? neither of you said anything" Fiona says as she looks at me "I'd like to think i'm the only girl he's seeing" I say looking down, Fionas comment really brought down my mood.

After we all get ready we then hit up different bars all around town I wanted to spend time with my friends and have a good time but I felt so terrible, what if Pete was hooking up with other girls on the side.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Halloween, It was the morning after Erin, Fiona, Greysen and I all hung out I wanted to be excited because it was halloween and Pete was going to show up soon but I felt so insecure.

I then pick up my phone and call the most reliable source out there.

"Hey Colson, Happy halloween!" I say over the phone "Hey dude, what's up?" Colson says happily "If I asked you a question would you answer it with fully honesty" I ask "you're my blood of course I would" Colson replies "last night Fiona said something that made me really insecure" I say shyly over the phone "what now?" he asks "she said Pete was probably seeing other girls because we never had the talk" I explain Colson then laughs "Pete is fucking crazy about you Delilah like you don't understand almost every conversation we have is either about you or a date that he was planning I promise you he has no one else in mind" Colson explains I then smile as he explains "I'm so fucking crazy about him too I've never been happier" I say smiling to myself "I know" he then pauses "I'd love to talk more dude but I need to get ready for this party" Colson says happily "wish you could be here partying with us instead" I say softly laughing "me too, I miss you Delilah" he says softly "I miss you more" I reply.