Seventeen: virgil/Remy

AN this is the final chapter!
Ages in the last chapter:
Virgil: 22
Remy: 27
Roman:27
Remus: 27
Logan:27
Janus: 22
Patton: 27
Emile: 27

This chapter has a happy ending because I feel like all the angst needed to be cleansed with happiness haha anyways I hope you enjoyed reading! Anyways enjoy the final chapter!!

****Virgil (a year later)****

He put his phone away and clocked back in. He walked back to the front and the other cashier was talking to a customer. She laughed.

"And here he is, Virgil someone's here to see you" Virgil looked up and immediately dropped the cup he had grabbed.

"Oh my god!" He immediately ran over and tackle hugged Remy. Tears flowed down his face and he held Remy even tighter. "Please tell me I'm not dreaming..." he pulled away and Remy smiled.

"Not dreaming, just got out of the hospital a few miles from here." Remy hugged Virgil again. "I wanted to see you first."

"Oh my god." He looked at the other person working. "C-can I leave early? You alright with that?" She smiled.

"Of course, you need time." She smiled at Remy. "Good to see you again Remy." Virgil clocked out and grabbed his things running back to the front. They walked out and Virgil opened the car door.

"I'm sorry I just stopped by during your shift I just-."

"Remy, you came back that's all that matters." Virgil started driving.

"Where are we even going?" He asked. Virgil smirked.

"So remember that guy you liked?  before you say you liked a lot of guys how about the one who lives near the coffee shop and owns a therapist office?" Virgil smiled. "He misses you a lot Remy." Virgil pulled into a parking spot in the back of the building and smiled at Remy. "We all have, and I think we need to discuss what happened-."

"So you bring me to a therapist? Dude not cool." Remy smiled a bit as he saw Emile walking out of the back door.

"Not just any therapist Remy." Virgil got out of the car and Emile looked at him oddly.

"Virgil it's so late at night what's wrong?" Virgil gestured at the car.

"Tinted windows hiding him pretty good, but I think he needs help and you might be the only one he trusts."

"Can this wait until morning?" Emile yawned. Virgil smirked.

"Don't think you want to." Virgil walked over and opened the door, Remy stepped out slowly.

"Hey." He waved.

"HEY!? HEY!?" Emile ran up to Remy and pulled him into a hug. "You disappear for a year and all you can do is say HEY!?"

"Virgil, did you guys not inform Emile?" He asked. Virgil bit his lip and looked at Emile.

"We thought it best not to tell him what happened..."

"WHAT!?" Emile immediately dragged both of them inside. "Explain!" They all sat down and Remy looked over at the pictures with a laugh.

"You would hang that one..." Emile looked at him then back at the photo.

"I thought you were dead!" He started crying. "Nobody would tell me what happened..."

"Emile we didn't want you running after him!" Virgil shouted.

"Where the hell have you been!?" He shouted.

Remy looked at Virgil sadly then at Emile, then at his feet. "Sold off to the highest bidder of the night so they could do whatever they wanted with my body..."