Eleven: Remy/Virgil/Logan/Janus

****Remy****

Remy walked to the little building Emile worked at and froze at the door. He looked behind him and satisfied nobody followed him this time he entered.

"Be right there!" Emile shouted from the back. Remy laughed. Suddenly Emile came forward with some papers. "Sorry I didn't think I had-REMY!" He dropped the papers and ran over hugging him tightly. "you came back!"

"Well duh." He smiled.

"How are the kids?" Emile asked.

"Fine, they are currently in the hospital but they are alive at least." Remy said. Emile looked him up and down.

"And you aren't hospitalized because-?"

"I kinda sorta maybe convinced the nurses to let me go so I could come see you." Remy laughed awkwardly. Emile folded his arms across his chest and stomped his foot.

"REMY!" He pouted. Remy just laughed.

"Anyways, you sorta saved me...and I was wondering if I could maybe repay you by taking you to uh...dinner sometime?" Emiles face lit up with a smile and Remy blushed a bit.

"Oh my gosh of course! I'd love to!" Remy smiled.

"Sweet." The two sat together in the back on the bean bags and talked about a lot.

"So...what happened while you were there? Why did you need to be hospitalized?" Remy bit his lip trying to not tell Emile what happened while he was there.

"Nothing happened..." he looked down. "Only reason was because they wanted to check my vitals and shit."

"Uhhh." Emile rolled his eyes. "The only reason they'd need to take you in is if you had physical marks on your body and if you clearly didn't look well enough to go by yourself..."

"Look, I'm fine Emile." Remys phone beeped and he opened the text. He glared at it.

"You alright?" Remy shut the phone off and looked at Emile.

"I'm fine."

"Can't bullshit a therapist Remy..." Remy sighed and put his sunglasses over his head and handed Emile the phone.

"Don't click the image..." Emile took his phone and looked at the message. His eyes widened. "Exactly...so I have to go back to the kid, he's one of my workers I can't just have him risk his life coming to work everyday like I didn't just get that text..."

"Remy but that just means.."

"He'll come after me, yeah." Remy but his lip. "These two have been through a lot of shit and I'm not about to be the reason they go through more."

"Remy this isn't smart..." Remy winked.

"Never said I was smart babes, see you tomorrow for that date." He walked out and laughed.

Remy: hey, don't come to work I'll cover your shifts and don't worry about needing the money or anything you'll still get a pay check. Just want you to be safe

Demon💜: uh, you okay Remy?

Remy: just stay safe you little shit

Demon💜: I'm fine to come to work Remy, that's not going to affect me

Remy: I said no and I swear to fuck if you come to work Virgil I will slap you

Demon💜: okay, what's gotten into you?

Remy:

Demon💜: before you say nothing I swear to god Remy if something happened when they took you and you aren't telling me I'm going to fight you