Seven: Janus

*** a few weeks later***

"Hey..." Janus walked into the station. The police officer smiled.

"How can I help you?" Janus looked around.

"I was hoping to speak to the officer in charge of the Mark Millirt case..." the lady nodded.

"He'll be right out." Janus looked around again. An officer approached him.

"Hello, you wanted to speak about my case?" Janus nodded. They walked to his desk and Janus sat down.

"I was just wondering what is happening to his son, Jacob." Janus looked at his hands sadly. "I'm his teacher and I am just worried I-."

"If you want, we can have him stay with you, so you would be able to take him to school and stuff." Janus smiled and looked up.

"I can?" He asked. They nodded. Janus smiled.

"Where should I go pick him up?" Janus asked. The officer handed him the paper and Janus smiled.

"Thank you." Janus walked out and smiled. At least he can help protect him, like Roman and Patton did him and Logan did Virgil.

****time skip cuz I can****

"Are you really sure I mean, you are just what in your twenties? You really think you are capable of taking care of a kid?" Janus rolled his eyes as they pulled up to his house.

"I mean, I can take care of myself pretty well." Janus laughed. Jacob rolled his eyes.

"Wow." They got out of the car and Janus opened the front door. "Dads I'm home."

"Did it work out?" Roman asked. Janus smiled at Jacob.

"Yeah." Jacob looked around and smiled at Janus.

"Thank you for letting me stay here." Jacob smiled. Patton bounced into the room and smiled at Jacob.

"Of course kiddo! Jan wanted to protect you and keep you away from the bad people." Jacob laughed.

"Right, well I'm just surprised is all... I thought I would remind you about what happened between you and my dad..." Janus shook his head.

"What does he mean?" Roman asked.

"Hold up what-." Patton looked at Janus.

"I didn't tell them about that part.." Janus whispered. Jacob looked at them.

"Janus what the hell!?" Roman cried. "What part!?"

"Janus-."

"Nope! Because I wasn't the only one involved and I am not going back to that.." Janus sighed and walked up to his room. Jacob followed and slammed the bedroom door shut.

"My father fucking raped you! And he forced your own family on you and you didn't think to tell your fathers about that! What the hell dude!" Janus sat on his bed and sighed.

"Look, I know..." Janus looked down at his hands. "But I didn't want them to know of Logan's involvement in that... I didn't want Logan to be upset and continue to blame himself like he has been, I finally got him to stop and if I tell Roman and Patton? They'll bring it up and probably upset him more."

"I'm sorry..." Jacob sat next to him. "You were just trying to protect me..."

"I never wanted to hurt you, of course I was protecting you." Janus smiled sadly.

"Oh, I made that list by the way...a-and the videos are in my bag..."

"You didn't give them to the police?" Janus asked. Jacob nodded and looked away from Janus for a moment.

"I-I couldn't." He sighed. "I didn't want anyone to see those..."

"You'll tell me who they were right? So we can get them away from kids so nobody can hurt them?" Jacob nodded.

"Of course, and Janus?" He looked at him.

"Yeah?" Jacob pulled something from his bag and handed it to him.

"This, is the recording. The live video feed from..." Jacob bit his lip. "I got it deleted off the website my father used to get money off of, so that nobody can ever see that again...."

"Here." Janus got up and grabbed some pajamas. "Get ready for bed, I'm going to set up the air mattress." Jacob smiled.

"Thanks again." He walked out of the room and Janus held the flash drive. He sighed and placed it on the dresser. He'll get rid of it tomorrow.

AN I'm lazy it's like 5am sorry for the short chapter lol but it was short and sweet not as angsty but don't worry, the angst is coming