Fifteen: Remy

***Remy (still a flashback)***

"How did you even know where I live now?" Remus asked. Remy laughed.

"Dude I hacked the schools computers." He leaned against the doorway. "I need to hide for a bit...I can explain but I need to get inside before he somehow tracks me down, is that okay?" Remus opened the door and Remy walked inside.

"You running from the cops?" Remus asked.

"No, my kidnapper actually." Remus stared with wide eyes.

"Holy fuck I missed a lot..."

"Actually, I ran away and was kidnapped before the whole thing with you even happened." Remy smiled sadly. "I only know what happened because I followed your brother under my secret account."

"Remy, back the fuck up for a second." Remus sat down. "You were kidnapped and your family didn't say shit about it!?"

"They just assumed I was a run away." Remy shrugged. "I just went to visit them actually, dad knows I'm alive at least..." Remy looked at his phone. He raised an eyebrow seeing that he got a ping from Virgils phone. "I..." he stood up. "I'm gonna actually try and head back-." Remus grabbed his arm.

"Who are you tracking?" Remus asked.

"Just a...a thing for work." Remus took his phone and Remy rolled his eyes.

"Dude not cool." Remus stared wide eyed.

"Dude, this is one of my students." Remus walked over and pulled out the phone handing it to Remy. "I forgot I confiscated this..." Remy unlocked the phone and looked through it.

"That's...okay I'll go bring it back. Thanks Remus." Remus stared at him.

"How do you even know the kid?" Remy smiled then frowned and looked away.

"He's my little cousin." Remy clutched the phone then looked at Remus. "It said he was kidnapped with a few other people but I don't know if I should believe it or not since Virgil isn't one people really worry about."

"Wait kidnapped? But he's been at school with the others, I don't know who posted that but seriously you should just keep an eye on the kid." Remus walked away.

"You look like you are making dinner for like seven people..." Remy raised an eyebrow. "You are so weird." Remy walked out smiling at Remus. "See you later yeah?"

"Yeah, we should totally catch up." Remy left and looked down at the phone in his hands. For some reason he didn't believe Remus.

****time skip cuz I can**** (Virgil is 21, Remy is 26)

Remy looked at the article in his hands and shook his head. Fucking knew he shouldn't have trusted Remus. He spotted a customer and smiled sweetly at them.

"What can I get for you babes?"

"Just a black coffee." Remy rolled his eyes and made the coffee.

"Alright emo." He handed the cup to the kid and he looked at Remy rolling his eyes.

"Geez you are a dick." Remy smiled and laughed.

"It's part of my charm." Remy eyed the kid for a moment then his eyes widened. "Holy fuck..."

"Yeah, yeah I know I'm the kid who was held hostage. Jesus Christ can't catch a break can I?" Remy laughed.

"Not why I said that." Remy noticed he had a notebook with a bunch of places crossed out. "here." Remy handed him an application. "Don't know if you were even considering this place but we are hiring so.."