Five: Virgil/Janus/Remus

⚠️trigger warning: rape (I'll show where it starts and ends so you can skip over it if needed) ⚠️

Remus and Virgil sat together in the living room not having left the house. They had a cruiser parked outside and a cruiser parked behind their house. There was a knock on the door and Virgil jumped.

"It's probably Roman and Patton." Remus said as he got off the couch. He opened the door and the two walked in. Roman hugged Remus and then looked at Virgil.

"What the hell is happening here!?" Roman cried. Patton walked over and sat down in one of the chairs after hugging Virgil.

"We need the police because Logan..." he paused and looked at Virgil who nodded his head. "And Janus...were both just kidnapped.."

"What!?" Roman screamed. "T-The trackers!" Virgil looked up sadly.

"They were cut out of their arms.." Virgil looked down at the open laptop sadly then back at the other two adults. "Look, their probably terrified right now because according to the cameras Logan knew who he was talking to before he was grabbed...and besides that it shows that same man leaving Januss classroom." Patton looked at the camera feed.

"Do i even want to know how you got this?" Patton asked.

"I hacked the schools camera system when I noticed it." Virgil shrugged.

"Virgil!" Remus scolded as he walked over and looked at the camera feed.

"What?" Virgil shrugged. "I major in technology was this really a surprise?"

"He's bleeding..." Patton pointed at the camera and Virgil paused it.

"They took his tracker out while he was still conscious!?" Virgil screamed. He shook his head. "God...they are probably torturing both of them right now and we can't stop it because we don't know where they are!" Patton held Virgil and Virgil looked at Remus.

"We'll find them." Remus said quickly. "They'll be fine.." Virgil noticed that he was starting to cry but was trying to force himself not to.

"You can cry, Remus." Remus shook his head.

"No, I'll cry when we find them but not right now" Remus walked away and Virgil sighed. He closed the laptop and leaned back against the couch.

"Why take Janus?" He questioned out loud. "If he was after dad...wouldn't they have gone after me instead?"

"We can figure that all out later right now you need to rest." Roman said. Virgil nodded and laid down on the couch.

"Hopefully nothing happens..." Virgil closed his eyes.

***Janus***

The door opened and Janus opened his eyes. He saw Logan snap awake and shake his head.

"Don't do this please..." Janus felt the handcuffs come undone and he was lifted to his feet. He winced, the person was holding his arm where it was bandaged.

"Come on Janus, it's time to have some fun." He dragged Janus away from Logan and to another door. He threw Janus to the floor and Janus got to his knees as the door slammed shut. He looked towards the camera on a stand and then towards the bed. He sat down on the bed and a few minutes later someone else was thrown into the room with him and Janus noticed it was his student, Jacob.

"Jesus Christ..." Jacob backed away and shook his head. He looked at the door then back at Janus terrified. "Y-you actually..." he shook. Tears were flowing down his face. "I-I thought you wouldn't..."

"Jacob hey, calm down." Janus stood up but Jacob flinched back. Janus looked at the camera and the back at Jacobs scared face and he froze. "Holy shit...Jacob how many times-."