Three: Remus

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Remus started pacing around the house. He called the police even though Logan told him to stay away from the cops.

"Hello what's the emergency?"

"My boyfriends been kidnapped from his place of work, I don't know by who..." they talked and she took down remuss information and then they hung up. Remus started to cry and sat down on the couch holding his head in his hands. The door opened and Remus froze. He locked the door. Panic struck him and then Virgil spoke.

"Remus?" He walked into the living room and Remus wiped his face.

"Hey...you scared the shit out of me." Remus laughed out.

"Is dad still not home?" Virgil asked. Remus looked down. "Why are you crying..."

"He was kidnapped..." Remus said quickly. "I cant access his computer which has the trackers and stuff on it-."

"The passwords my birthdate." Virgil ran towards the laptop and unlocked it. Several dots appeared on the screen. Remus looked at them and then at Virgil.

"Okay so...here's me and you." Remus pointed at the green and purple dots together on the screen. He then looked at the light blue dot. "That's Patton..." he looked again and saw that the yellow dot was still at the school. "Oh fuck..."

"Oh fuck is right, I'll call him." Virgil stood and immediately called Janus. Remus looked back at the screen and froze seeing that the dark blue dot was still at the school as well. He looked around for the red dot and saw that Roman was at home. That calmed him down a lot but then he looked at the dark blue dot again. Logan was still at the school somewhere and whoever took him, was after Janus as well. He panicked.

"VIRGIL LOGANS STILL AT THE SCHOOL!" Virgil immediately ran over and Remus grabbed his keys and the laptop. They both booked it for the door and ran to the car.

"This is a seriously bad idea..." Virgil held the laptop open in his lap.

"Don't worry I'm ahead of you on that, Im calling the-." They paused when they reached the school and officers were already there. "Okay nevermind..." they got out of the car and an officer approached them. Remus looked over and saw Logan's car, still running and the door wide open with something attached to it. The officers were looking around the school. Remus looked at Virgil who looked at the laptop.

"I'm gonna go find janus." Virgil went to walk off but an officer stopped him.

"This is a crime scene kid you can't go in there." Virgil looked down and then at Remus.

"Officer, please. This is important. We just want to make sure our friends son is safe and he's currently in there." The officer nodded.

"Fine I'll come along then." Virgil nodded and the two left. Remus looked at the door and got as close as he could get behind the yellow caution tape.

Don't bother with the tracker, I knew all along.

Remus noticed the blood and his eyes widened. He gasped and shook his head.

"No...no this can't..." Remus started to shake. "That just means-." Virgil came running out with the officer panicked and holding something in his hand.

"Whoever took Logan knew about the trackers..." tears filled his eyes and he looked at the bloody tracker. It was yellow and blinking which means it was januss.

"Oh god..." he started to cry. "That means..."

"We found Logan's too..." Virgil held up the dark blue one. "They tricked us. And they have Janus and Logan."

"Well fuck..." Remus shook his head as Virgil closed the laptop. "The only way they'd know about the trackers is if they've been watching us. We had the nurse secretly help us put these in...it's someone that we know."

"Remus I'm scared." Virgil whimpered out.

"Me too....but we'll find him. We have to go find Roman and tell him..." Virgil nodded.

"Everything alright over here?" Remus looked up to see one of the other teachers walking over. "Hey isn't that mr. sanders car?"

"Mark, nice to see you again." Virgil looked at the car. "Yeah...it's my dads car."

"Virgil what happened?" Mark asked.

"Okay hold up how do you know Mark?" Remus glared at him.

"He works with dad, and he's I guess a family friend of Logan's dad." Remus glared getting bad vibes off this dude.

"I dont like you." Remus growled. Mark laughed.

"You and me both. Hey Virgil, call if you need anything okay? Remember I'm right down the road"

"Thanks" Remus watched him walk away and glared.

"I don't trust him." Remus looked at Virgil.

"Remus, relax. We just need to focus on getting those two back and hopefully they won't be absolutely fucking traumatized again..." Remus frowned and looked at his feet.

"I'll go call Roman and Patton..." he walked away from Virgil and Virgil sighed.

"Remus!" He ran after him and grabbed his arm. "Don't split up, have you learned nothing?" They walked together and sat down on a bench. Remus called Roman and Patton and explained the situation. When he hung up he sighed and leaned back.

"I feel like a fool for ever getting you all into this mess in the first place. Maybe if I hadn't taken you away when you were a teen nothing bad would happen to any of you and everything-." Virgil slapped his hand over remuss mouth.

"Shut up." Virgil laughed. "You changed for the better Remus, you can relax. We trust you okay? This isn't your fault." Remus smiled.

"Thanks Virgil, let's go find them." Virgil smiled and nodded. They both got up from the bench. They'd find them one way or the other.