Sixteen: Remus/Logan/Remy

***Remus***

Remus was slapped awake and he groaned in pain. His arms were dangling above his head and he was dangling above the ground. He looked up at the person who slapped him.

"You know that's not a very nice way to wake someone up." He glared at them.

"Wow they were right, you really don't have self preservation." Remus rolled his eyes.

"You're an ass, no surprise there." He slapped Remus and Remus spit out blood. "Where the hell is my boyfriend you Jack asses!?" Remus glared at them as they entered the room.

"Probably having dinner with his other family right now." One of them laughed. "So do we bring him there or no?"

"Nah, I say we let him stay here a little longer." Remus groaned.

"Seriously?" He sighed. "You are all Jack asses, please just let me see logan? Let me let him know I'm okay..."

"Totally 'okay' when you are dangling from the ceiling." He laughed. Remus dropped to the floor and he winced in pain. "Come on." He lifted Remus up and dragged him through a bunch of hallways. When they reached a door Remus heard talking and crying. When the door opened Remus saw Roman struggling to get to Patton who was being held against the wall by a man who looked exactly like him. Remus looked over and saw Virgil panicking trying to move from the chair he was tied to, as well as Remy who was being held against a wall by another guy.

"Alright that's enough Linus." Linus let Patton fall to the ground and Virgil immediately looked towards the door seeing Remus his eyes widened.

"Remus!" Remus was thrown to the ground and then all of the men left. Linus glared at Remus.

"We'll finish what you started, later." He left and Remus looked at Patton and Roman.

"Oh my god I didn't know he was alive okay? This isn't my fault..." Remus screamed. "Ugh of course they took logan!"

"Are you okay?" Patton walked over. Remy helped roman untie Virgil. They all looked at Remus.

"I'm fine.."

"Bullshit." Virgil walked over to Remus and helped him sit up. "What the hell did they do to you..." Virgil started cleaning his face with some water and Remus grabbed his hand.

"Virgil I'll be fine please stop." Virgil touched his cheek.

"You were crying...." Remus looked away. "Remus-."

"I'm fine okay? I'm just worried about logan and Janus. If they are trying to finish what I did then they are clearly trying to get revenge on me and the best way to do that? Would be to go through each of you one by one because I actually give a fuck about you. I should have just stayed locked up..."

"Hey! Woah! Woah!" Roman glared at him. "Don't you dare start with that!"

"It's fucking true and you know it Roman!" Remus glared at his brother. "They told me..." Remus looked away ashamed. "They told me what janus said, how he actually felt and then they told me how you guys all felt." Remus looked back over at patton and Roman. "You thought I was responsible...."

"Remus-."

"Don't start with me." Remus shook his head. "Because I know it's the truth okay? You guys thought I went crazy again..."

"That's exactly what we wanted everyone to believe." Remy put an arm in front of Virgil pulling him away from the door, Roman and Patton both jumped back. Remus glared. "The police are looking for you in suspected kidnapping cases Remus, you will be going away for life after this."