Six: Logan

⚠️Rape/Hospitals/Throwing up⚠️

He felt relieved when the vibrator was removed but didn't bother letting that feeling stay as he was flipped back over and all the chains were removed. Mark smirked at the camera.

"How much did you want to pay for that?" He asked. Logan felt tears fill his eyes. What did they request!? Mark walked over to the screen and laughed. "Alright then." He dragged Logan over to the bed.

"W-What-." Mark tied his hands down and then climbed into the bed flipping Janus over and chaining him down. Logan saw the position he was in and his heart stopped beating. He tried to back away from Mark who grabbed him and pulled him to the bed.

"You have no choice now." He chained Logan's hands together and attached them to the chain that held the vibrator, it dangled oddly for a moment as he attached the chain to Januss waist and grabbed Logan's hands. Logan panicked and tried to pull away as the vibrator was shoved into his hands.

"N-NO!" He tried to pull away but Mark shoved him forward. Janus screamed in pain and Logan started to cry heavily. Mark twisted his body so the camera could see him holding the vibrator in Janus. Logan whimpered when Mark turned it on and he heard Janus moaning in pain. "J-Jan..." Mark got up from the bed and laughed.

"Of course, I think he'd like that." Mark walked over and slapped Logan's ass. He crawled into the bed and ran his hand down Logan's arms, so he was also holding onto the vibrator. He shoved it further into Janus and Janus screamed into the pillows. He bit Logan's ear and ran a finger down his spine. "Oh the fun we can have..." suddenly Mark pulled away and Logan heard sirens and cried out in relief. Mark cut the camera connection and glared.

"Y-You lose." Logan whimpered out. He walked over and undid the chains from both Janus and Logan, pulling the vibrator out. Logan immediately let go of it.

"No!" He growled. "That fucker!" He ran out of the room and Logan backed away from Janus. Tears filled his eyes.

"J-Janus I-." Janus covered himself with a blanket and crawled over to Logan, leaning against him.

"I know it wasn't you wanting to do that." Janus leaned into Logan. Logan was bawling his eyes out as he held tightly to Janus.

"I'm still sorry..." Janus nodded.

"I know." The door burst open and Remus entered the room.

"Oh my god." He looked out the door and screamed. "OVER HERE!" A couple paramedics came running into the room and Remus walked over. "T-they need to do a quick check up on the both of you before t-they take you to the hospital, c-can they touch you?" Remus looked at the both of them. They both nodded and the paramedics got to work. When they were done they handed Logan and Janus some pants and they both thankfully took them.

"We'll be back after you two covered up." They walked out and Logan grabbed remuss arm. Remus smiled sadly at him.

"Hey Lo..." Logan stood, threw the pants on and then pulled Remus into a tight hug.

"I...w-was Virgil really..." Remus sighed.

"We tracked you down that's all that matters, you'll be safe now. Both of you will be." Remus looked at Janus sadly. Janus ran over to a trash can and threw up. Remus walked over and then stopped and looked at Logan. "Maybe you should... I-I don't want to trigger him on accident..." Logan nodded and walked over helping Janus. The paramedics entered the room and they all walked to the ambulance.

"Is everyone else safe?" Logan asked. Remus nodded.

"Asleep, all together at our place." Remus got over to his car. "I'll meet you there don't worry." Logan held tightly to Janus as they got in the ambulance.