twenty-six; becca's wardrobe

Mulai dari awal

"It doesn't change the fact that you ended the world."

She doesn't reply, instead, she tilts her head to the side a bit. I look away from the thing and look back at the apple I'm eating.

"Inanna!" Cosmos comes running down the stairs. He looked off.

The guy walks towards me, trying to hug me but I push him away.

"You look different," I state stepping back.

"Better, I hope." He smiles. "How's your leg?"

"It's fine." I look at him from up to down again.

He smiles and grabs an apple and a glass of water, putting it on top of the table in front of John's sleeping figure.

"He needs a shower." Cosmos jokes as he walks back towards me. "Here." He handles me a silicone thingy with an infinity log on it.

"What's this really?" I take it from his hands, analyzing it.

"The key to the city of light." He explains and I look at him and then at the thingy again.

"Cool." I nod unconvinced as I walk towards the blender that was sitting on the counter.

I throw the silicone piece inside and Cosmos starts walking towards me.

"No-" He's interrupted by me closing it and turning it on, smiling at him.

I grab the blender and bring it towards the garbage can, throwing the remains of the "key" into it.

"It's okay, I'll get you another." Cosmos nods at me, his expression changing into an annoyed one.

"Don't bother. I'm not putting that piece of crap anywhere but in the garbage." I inform him. He swallows hard, his expression changing drastically.

"I'm gonna get a shower." I walk past him and up the stairs.

I walk through the walls, looking for a bathroom. When I finally do, I look at the mirror and look at the clothes I'm wearing, a white shirt and black pants I had found back in the bunker. The only thing that remains from me since I left Delphi is my weapons, everything else is gone.

I take some time to recognize the person looking back at me as someone I've met before.

I let the clothes fall from my body and I enter the shower, feeling the hot water running down my body.

When I'm done, I wrap myself on a towel and walk into the room that seems inhabited.

I look through the clothes and soon find that was probably Becca's room. A.L.I.E's creator.

I open the closet and take a long black jacket throwing it on the bed behind me. I keep looking through her clothes and I notice that she dressed quite well.

I grab some pants she had on one of the drawers and see if they would fit me. When I notice that they would, I throw them behind me.

The next task would be to look for a non-white-shirt.

We don't want any blood stains, do we?

I find a black shirt with some details in lace and I throw it into the other clothes. I walk towards the shoes and not after looking for a long time, I find some boots that I like.

God, I love Becca's closet.

I grab the clothes I just stole from a dead lady and go back to the bathroom, changing into them.

When I look at the mirror, I still don't recognize the woman staring back at me but at least I was well dressed.

I look through the drawers trying to find some kind of hairbrush, and I finally do.