twenty-seven; last tear

"No more John Murphy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"No more John Murphy. Only Innana Hestia."

John, Emori, and I were living in a cave fuck knows where. I was pretty much third-wheeling my boyfriend and Emori.

They would steal and I would hunt when they couldn't steal food. Yey...

If Delphia saw me she would kill me on the spot just for mercy. Me, a fighter, living with two thieves.

I was in the middle of the woods just walking around not knowing what to do while I waited for them to show up with whatever the hell they stole this time.

"We're back." I hear John calling and I roll my eyes and go behind him.

I felt like a shadow.

"Do I need to go hunt or did you do your job?" I ask them as Emoris death glares me.

"No food," John tells me and I take a deep breath. 

"What a surprise," I say ironically as I turn on my heel and walk towards the woods again.

I stay there for a while, After two hours I had watched two five-legged rabbits.

Radiation.

I think about leaving them behind on a daily basis. What was I even doing here? John clearly had broken up with me without ever telling me, and Emori was ready to jump on his bones the second I turned around. They bring garbage back while I go hunt for food and do bonfires.

I go back to the cave with the two rabbits, still thinking about leaving.

"You only found two?" Emori asks me and I scoff.

"What you think I ate an extra one in the way?" I snap at her, constantly on edge.

"Will you two calm down?"

"I even leave if you want to." I snap at John.

"Maybe you should," Emori says and I look at her, nodding.

"Maybe I will."

John takes a deep breath as he places the dead animals on top of the bonfire I had done earlier. When it's done, we ate in silence. When I'm done, I walk towards my corner, laying down and facing the wall. Covering myself in a blanket.

As usual, I'm unable to fall asleep. I get up and go outside, sitting on the grass supporting my back on the rocks behind me.

I hear someone coming and I notice it's John.

"What the hell do you want?" I ask him swallowing hard.

"Are we okay?" He asks me back and I get up.

"No, we're not." I look at him. "You treat me like shit."

"I don't." He scoffs. "You're mad because of Emori? Is that it?" When he says this I look at him unsure if he really said that.