Tony and Iris stared at each other. Iris took a moment to think, "Fine." She made her phone appear in her hand. "Pardon? You're going through with this!?" Loki asked her.

"Yeah." She dialed the number. Tony was surprised that she accepted this. "Headmaster? Hey, I fucked Loki."

"... Who is this?"

Iris looked up at Tony, who was silently gesturing for her to say her name. "Uh... Iris..."

"Is this a prank?"

"Nope. A dare." She declined, "Truth or dare Tony?" She instantly asked. Tony blinked in amazement, "Uh... wow I can't believe you did that...dare."

"I dare you to call your father and tell him you and Stephen had fun last night."

Tony's grin dropped in horror, he glanced at Stephen who was just as terrified as him. "Tony, you don't have to do this." He whispered to him.

"... I won't, you got me Iris. I don't want to do this dare."

Iris was disappointed, "Oh? Wow, so the famous Tony Stark isn't as confidence as I thought."

"That's enough." Stephen's voice was stern, making direct eye contact with Iris. Tony turned on his phone, staring at the message that said 'You have one voice message from Dad.'

/ (Safe to read now!)

"I'll be right back." He went into his room and locked the door. He played the voice message.

"Tony... if my words were the reason why you left, I-I'm sorry. I was so upset, I just don't want you to fail... I can't believe you're in love with a male, I thought you'd be better than that. Maybe in the future you'll grow out of it. I'm fine with you two dating, I'm disappointed that's all. I'll never understand why you chose that route... but you're an adult, and I trust you so... there's that. Just, please next time whenever you come over, don't kiss or hug each other in front of me and our family. Whenever you can, give me a call and we'll discuss your project."

"Tch." Tony deleted the message and stared at his phone, he made the decision to call his father. "Tony?" His father picked up.

"Dad... I arrived back home last night." Tony sat on his bed, slightly covering his mouth with his baggy sleeves. "Good... good. So... it's true, that you're homosexual... right?"

He bit down on his fingernail, "Dad, I really don't want to talk about that."

"Well, I don't disown you for it, if that's what you're thinking. I know you'll grow out of it, everyone has their own weird phases they go through."

Tony could feel his hands trembling, he hated what his father had said. It made him feel anxious, because he knew that he'll never change. He relaxed into his pillows, "Thanks..." is all he could say.

"Mhm. The Stark Expo got moved to next month, so I expect for your project to be done by that time."

Tony jolted up, "Next month? But it was supposed to happen in January! I don't have enough time to finish it!"

"You're my son, you can do anything if you're not so busy spending time with your boyfriend. I suggest breaking up with him until you're done. Remember, priorities first. I'll be terribly disappointed if I don't see your presentation at my Expo."

Tony took a deep breath in, "Dad... I won't disappoint you."

"Good. I'll see you next month." He declined the call.