Chapter Forty Five

Every day was basically the same.

I was stuck here while Kye went out on these missions. Then would come home frustrated, taking out all his anger and frustration on me at night.

Don't get me wrong --I enjoy it-- but it's been two months of this routine, a routine I am now tired of.

I was able to master his grandma's recipe. The once burnt dish was now a golden brown, the raspberry filling no longer sour, but sweet when in the mouth.

"This is delicious Aliyah," Kye mumbled into the fork, stuffing the Danish into his mouth, his back hunched over as he devoured the food.

I sat there, my fork in hand as I stared open eyed at him, and how care free he was eating so viscously around me.

I let out a snort when he dropped a big piece of crust, some raspberry getting on his bare chest.

"Fuck-" he groaned, quickly using his finger to grab the filling, and I watched as he put his finger in his mouth, swirling his tongue and grabbing the berry.

"What," he said to me after he cleaned up his mess, grabbing his fork again and putting more into his mouth.

"Nothing," I said as I looked back down, finally taking a bite of my food.

We ate in silence for a couple minutes, and soon he was done, waiting for me to finish my food.

Once I put the last bite into my mouth, he grabbed my plate, bringing it into the kitchen and washing both dishes.

"You don't have to," I said from behind him. "I know you probably want to sleep after today," I continued on, looking at the midnight sky from the window.

"Aliyah, please." He told me, "don't worry about it."

I took a deep breath and nodded, kissing his cheek as I walked to the bedroom, yawning as I reached the bed.

I looked towards the shower, my body feeling gross from the hot day.

I turned it on, feeling the warm water on my skin.

I quickly got undressed, throwing my clothes on the floor as I stepped behind the glass, closing the door and going under the water.

I felt my body relax once my whole body was surrounded with the warm water, my hair now soaked.

I didn't miss the figure that walked into the bathroom, his body already naked as he stepped in.

"Taking a shower without me?" He asked as he walked further in, the water cascading down his toned chest and onto the tile floor below.

I didn't say anything as he grabbed the soap bottle, and then the luffa, spreading it around until foam covered it.

He took a step closer, putting the luffa on my chest, moving it over my shoulder and behind my neck.

He covered every inch of my body, trailing from the swell of my breasts to my stomach, then crouching to get my legs, my body tingling as he reached the back of my thighs, his thumb slightly touching my skin.

I was already looking down at him when he looked up, his hair now dripping from the water that was coming off of me.

He took a look at the built in shower seat, pushing me onto it quickly.

I hissed out at the cold tile, my back arching against it, my chest reaching out for him.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he came closer, grabbing my ankle and moving it over his shoulder.

"I have to wash every part of your body," he responded, and I bit my lip when he used the luffa on my inner thigh, trailing it upwards.

I shivered when he reached my center, my body trembling as he slowly moved around, making sure he got everywhere that had skin.

He then put down my one leg, picking up the other and doing the same; putting it on his shoulder.

He did the same thing, slowly trailing up my inner thigh, and then down my center.

"You like that?" he asked me, and I nodded, trying to hold back a moan as he continued his movements, his fingers now involved as he moved the soap around.

"Use your words love," he said to me, his eyes directly on my body as I trembled at his touch.

"Y-yes," I finally moaned out, and I watched as he disregarded the luffa, his fingers the only thing touching me at the moment.

"That's it," he muttered under his breath as he watched my body move against his, desperate for friction.

He instantly put both ankles on his shoulders again and came closer, his face inches away from my core, his breath fanning against me.

Once I felt his tongue reach me, I couldn't contain myself, and I found myself become a moaning a mess.

For him

He never took his eyes off of me, watching me as I threw my head back against the tile wall, my mouth agape as I closed my eyes.

A loud moan escaped me when he added two slender fingers inside of me, pumping in and out viscously.

"Come for me," he told me as he picked up his pace, his tongue swirling around like he had done with the raspberry minutes ago.

It didn't take me long to reach my edge, and I watched as he licked his fingers, tasting me on his tongue.

"Good girl," he said as he kissed my inner thigh and then my ankle, placing them both back down on the floor.

He grabbed my hand and helped me up, grabbing the shampoo bottle from the shelf on the other side of the shower, lathering it up and putting it in my hair.

He put his hand on my waist as he kissed my neck, and I quickly pushed him back against the wall trailing my kisses down his body, and then down his chest, watching as he closed his eyes and moaned, grabbing my hair in his hands and pulling tightly.

A/N- Hey guys! So as you can see, I haven't been able to post as much as I was. To be honest, I've been getting writers block and haven't had the energy to write. But I will try to post as much as possible, it just might not be every day. :)

-Zoey