Chapter Thirty Eight

TW-Rape intentions

The car ride was long before I reached the building.

It looked like a large factory, a great place to go searching for someone.

I got out of the car, noticing how long the drive was by looking at the nights sky.

I took a deep breath and started to walk towards the building, my ears ringing from how quiet everything was.

I opened the large door, wincing at how loud it sounded, and I immediately knew that they were aware of my arrival.

I followed the message on Todd's phone, --which they probably knew I was gone by now-- and went to where James how told me to go, the third door on the right hand side of the fourth hallway.

I followed the signs on the walls, turning to each hallway and walking towards a different sign.

Once I reached the fourth hallway, I froze.

I had no weapons, no nothing.

Was this a bad idea?

It was too late now, I needed to save Kye.

I walked down slowly, finally reaching the third door.

It creaked lightly as I opened it, revealing a large room and a large light in the middle of it.

Along side the light was a table, one where a mans body lay on top.

I ran over to him, holding my hand to my mouth as I stared down at his bloody body, his face completely bruised with the rest of his body.

"Kye-" I breathed out, moving my hand to undo the straps that tied him down.

I watched as his eyes widened, frantically searching mine as I inspected the ties.

"What are you doing here?" he whispered, his voice hoarse as he widely stared at me.

"Get the fuck out of here," he said loudly, "go now!"

I shook my head, shaking off the tears that threatened to spill from my eyes.

"I'm not leaving you here, I need to save you-"

"Aliyah listen to me, save yourself, don't worry about me," he moved his hand slightly to touch mine, and I didn't stop the tears that were pooling down my face.

"Go," he whispered, giving me a light smile, "get out of here."

I shook my head again, then whipped it around as I heard a clear of a throat, coming face to face with James.

"Look who finally showed up," he said to me, smiling as he held a gun at his side.

"For a moment," he started, glancing at Kye then to me, "I thought you wouldn't show up."

"What do you want from me," I hissed out, letting go of Kye's hand and walking towards him.

"Don't you see?" he chuckled out, and I clenched my jaw. "We were meant to be."

"You're fucking psychotic," I said as he walked closer to me. "You cheated on me-"

"Which was a mistake," he put his hand to his heart, and when I backed away, he stopped walking.

"I was drunk when I fucked your sister, I still love you."

I just scoffed, and I watched as he got angrier.

"It was supposed to be you and I, joining the American and Russian mafia together."

"That ship sailed when you cheated, you broke me James, I didn't think I could love someone again after that."

"But you did," he pointed the gun towards Kye, whos head was turned towards our direction. "Him."

I briefly closed my eyes, clenching my fists at my side as I took a deep breath.

"Yes."

He just smiled more at me, taking more steps and getting closer to me.

"That's what makes this even more fun," he said backing me up into the wall behind me.

My eyes connected to Kye's, who's eyes were filled with concern as he watched James corner me.

I instantly pushed my hand up, planning on grabbing the gun that was in his hand, but he pointed another one to the other side of my head, and I was completely stuck.

"You're gonna stand here," he said, quickly grabbing my hand and wrapping it to a pole with a rope. "And Kye's gonna watch as I fuck you," he smirked down at me.

I just shook my head, tugging at the rope which didn't budge.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled as his fingers slowly inched for me, his hot breath at my neck as I thrashed in his grip,

"Please!" I shouted, more tears starting to spill as I felt his tongue against me, licking at my skin.

My eyes connected with Kye's again, and they were filled with anger and hatred so deep I thought he could burn straight through James right there.

"You'll look good screaming my name," he said to me, ignoring my pleas for help, and for him to stop.

I was utterly helpless. I had no weapons, and was unable to move to take him down.

So when he pulled down his pants, I looked towards the table, looking through the blur of tears.

But my eyes widened when I found the table empty, and I felt James thump against me as Kye threw a chair at his head.

He limped over to me, quickly undoing the ties and pulling me tight against him.

I gripped onto him tightly, sobbing into his shirt as he held me so tight I almost couldn't breathe.

So when I felt the bullet pierce through my lower abdomen, I found myself slightly pulling away from him, my hand at my stomach where the blood was rushing out.

And I turned my head towards James who laid on the floor, a gun pointed at me as he watched me slowly fall to the ground.

"If I can't have you," he gritted out, "no one can."