Chapter Forty Four

I adjusted my eyes to the dark room, the familiar feeling of not being able to sleep on my mind.

Maybe it was the noticeable sound of the wind at the window, or the worry that sat in my stomach.

It's been two days. Two days since he had left for that mission.

I shivered under the covers, the empty spot beside me making me feel even more alone.

The sudden thump of footsteps on the stairs made me grab my gun, pointing it straight at the door as the person walked through.

"Calm down," he hissed out, obviously frustrated as he threw his jacket onto the chair.

I let out a breath of relief, putting the gun back onto the bed side table.

"How was the mission?" I asked as he walked to his drawers, pulling out a pair of sweatpants.

"Fine-" he said blankly, walking into the bathroom, another familiar feeling of him being distant coming to mind.

I heard the sound of rushing water, and then the switch of the light.

I could barely make out his figure as he walked over to the edge of the bed.

"Come here," he growled out quietly, his dark gaze on me.

I didn't hesitate as I crawled over to him, sitting in front of him quietly as he stared down at me.

"Your time is up," he spat out, a dark look on his eyes as he wrapped a hand around my throat.

"On your knees," he said, grabbing the hem of his sweatpants.

I didn't protest, it's been too long since he's touched me, since I had touched him.

I went onto my knees, letting out a breath as he put his lips to mine, his tongue swiftly touching my lips.

I moaned as he put his hands on my bare waist, playing with my bra and underwear as he moved his hands over my body.

"I missed you," he said against my lips, and I pulled him closer in response, tangling my hands in his hair as he sank lower.

He kissed the skin on my bare shoulder, then to the swell of my breasts.

I let out a groan and threw my head back, submerging myself in the way he caressed my body, holding it tightly as he brought his lips back to mine.

He let a hand snake around my waist, his fingers sending shock waves pulsing throughout my body as he dragged them upwards, towards the clip of my bra.

He didn't break our kiss and he unhooked it, allowing for the lace fabric to drop in between us, and he easily threw it across the room.

His hands travelled back around, and I moaned into his mouth as he moved his hands around my breasts, every so often moving his hand up to the tip, pinching it between his fingers.

I grasped onto the back of his neck, my mouth open against his as he worked his fingers, pleasure soaring in my body as he bit down on my bottom lip.

I didn't know when he pulled down his pants, but I let myself moan when I felt his lower half brush against my thigh.

He easily lifted me up by the back of my thighs, allowing for me to wrap my legs around his waist.

When he didn't place me down on the bed, I looked at him confusingly, him standing in the middle of the room.

When he noticed my expression, he claimed my lips with his again, squeezing the back of my thighs.

"I want you as close as ever, not just laying on some bed, but attached to me," he murmured against my neck, and I shivered at his words.

I held onto his neck tightly as he adjusted himself against me, his lips attached to my neck as he slipped in ever so slowly.

The feeling of having no support of a surface made my legs shake, knowing that the only thing holding me up was him.

I easily let out a moan as I moved my hips up and down, Kye's fingers squeezing the skin at my thighs so tightly I cried out.

"That's it," he said, pulling his head back to watch my eyes flutter shut, my mouth open as I moaned loudly.

A month of being without pleasure made my body shake against his, and I knew he was having the same problem when he put his head against my shoulder, biting down on the skin as his body started to shake too.

"Fuck-" he whispered out. "You-"

He didn't finish when I let out a loud moan, and he groaned in response, pushing my body back against the wall.

He placed both hands on either side of my waist, pulling my hips closer as he started to drill into me, pounding me mercilessly into the wall.

I couldn't help but scream his name over and over again, his body hitting every right spot in me as he thrusted in and out.

"Good girl," he moaned out, "say it louder."

I obeyed him by moaning his name louder, my body inching closer and closer to release as he continued his pace.

"Come for me Aliyah," he whispered out, and I could tell he was close behind too.

By his words, I let myself hit the wave of pleasure, my back arching against the wall as he picked up his pace, moaning my name as he released right behind me.

"Fuck-" he said out of breath, and I closed my agape mouth, putting both hands on his shoulders as I tried to calm myself.

He picked me up against the wall, walking us towards the bathroom and placing me on the counter.

He quickly got a towel, crouching in between my legs as he wiped between my thighs, and then down my center.

I let out a shiver as he pulled away, placing the towel into the dirty basket.

He instantly wrapped his arms around me once again, carrying me back towards the bed and slumping against it, me on top of him as he pulled the covers over us.

"So beautiful," he said as he kissed my temple and I snuggled up against him.

His hands traveled around my bare skin, tracing shapes as he watched me fall asleep, his last words in my mind as I drifted off.

"Ti voglio bene."