t w e n t y - s e v e n

MATURE CONTENT (SMUT) - PART ONE OF TWO

warning: bondage, praising, degrading, gagging, DDLG.

-

Fast forward one hundred and eighty minutes: I was absolutely hammered.

Another wide-walled and high-roofed room had extended the Room of Requirement, and I was currently on Iris' shoulders, wand held high above my head and dueling Evan, who was sat on Scorpius' shoulders, wand also raised. Alicia was passed out, her head in Poppy's lap and body curled up on the sofa next to Amelie as a few other students watched with amusement.

No one had toppled yet, but we'd only been going for five or so minutes, and the break we stopped for was almost over.

"Your fucking boots are squishing my tits." Iris winced from beneath me.

"Then take them off!"

"My tits?"

"No bonehead." I slurred. "Your boots."

She complied and I held on tightly, my thighs secure around her neck and hands on the sides of her head, holding my wand in my mouth for a moment.

Evan sent me a menacing look from his looming height over me - having the tallest people in the year on each other's shoulders left us with an extreme disadvantage. "Ready.... duel!" He screamed and I guffawed a laugh out.

After another few minutes of sending stunning and disarming spells at each other, the lot of us laughing and missing each other by literal meters, I'd had enough.

"Fuck this." I used my wand to cause them to lurch towards us, losing balance, and shoved my wand down my corset in between my breasts, leaning forwards to meet Evan's shoulders and tried to push them over. His wand fell out of his hand and bounced across the floor.

The floor was made out of sponge, a feature the incredible room evidently knew to produce. It provided safety, yes, but also an uneven surface to attempt to move around on.

"You bitch." Evan screeched at me when Scorp nearly went out from underneath him.

I stuck my tongue out at him, holding up my middle fingers and Iris braced herself as I tilted myself back, laughing.

"Get after her you knob!" He hit his partner on the head and Scorpius cursed at him before running towards us.

I screamed equally as loudly and giddily as Iris wheezed with laughter below me, not moving in enough time to get out of the way, which resulted in the group of us colliding with a crash. I fell forwards, off her shoulders and into Evan in mid-air, landing on top of him and Scorpius in a heap as Iris managed to stumble backward.

"Clarabelle, your boobies are out." Evan giggled as he leaned on his forearms. "Nice nips."

I was too preoccupied with pressing my hand to my eyebrow to stop the flow of blood to care about it, noticing my green vision from the shots turning a dark brown in my left eye.

"How the fuck did you do that?" Iris scrambled over and examined my face.

I blinked the blood out of my vision and felt it streaking over my face when I wiped at it. "Evan has a rock-solid head."

"Thank you." He beamed.

"That wasn't a compliment." Scorp snapped.

"My makeup's ruined." I complained and wiped my hands over my cheeks.

"And your tits are still out." Evan pulled up the front of my corset in an attempt to cover them.

"Here." Scorp swatted Evan's hands out of the way and fixed it himself as I pressed my fingers harder against my skull to stop the flow, muttering a grateful thanks. "Let's go get you cleaned up and call it a night."