n i n e t e e n

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

WARNING: contains knife play, degrading, blood and bondage.

"Quick question." I muttered a little while later after using his bathroom, having now returned to his bed.

"Does the whole... no sex thing start now?"

I fidgeted while waiting for a response. Draco had previously returned his glasses to his face and continued reading his book, which he looked up from now.

"It depends." He hummed. "Why, do you have something particular you want to do?"

I gave a small smile with a shrug. "Maybe. It's just that if it's the last one for, well... quite a while - we might as well make it good."

He tossed the book from his lap in an instant and pulled me onto it instead. I was immediately brought down onto his crotch and my hands went to his broad shoulders, his on my hips.

"What're you thinking, love? What do you like?"

I cocked my head as I thought.

Sex had always been awfully quick and uninteresting for me. My partners had never done anything out-there - it was the same, usual vanilla stuff, aside from the one-time use of handcuffs. Pretty bland, overall.

"I don't know." I admitted.

"That's okay." Draco nodded in understanding and pulled me closer up against his chest, myself still straddling him.

"I want to try something new... You can decide."

His eyes widened and he bit his lip in thought.

"If that's what you want, but not unless you're sure."

"I'm sure." I nodded with a smirk. "Do whatever you want with me."

Draco's eyes darkened with those words, flipping us over smoothly but quickly so that I was underneath him, his body between my thighs. He leaned on the forearms he had rested either side of my head, putting the majority of his weight on them.

"Can you choose a safe word for me, love?"

He spoke quietly, eyes flitting between mine as he held himself over me - not quite touching me but enough for me to feel his body heat.

"Blue." Fell from my lips in a firm response before he left one single kiss on them and drew back with a smile.

"Okay." He murmured and pushed himself back onto his knees and feet. "At any point if you feel uncomfortable or you want me to stop, use the word blue."

I nodded quickly and held my breath in anticipation, waiting for whatever Draco was going to do. Nerves jittered through my body - combined with excitement.

"Close your eyes for a moment." He instructed and I complied before feeling him move off the bed.

I fought the urge to peek as the seconds ticked by; drawers slid open and closed and he crossed the room a few times. I gasped when I felt his cool breath awfully close to my face, now having to try harder than ever not to open my eyes. At the same time, some clanging and thumping sounded beside the bed.

I felt the mattress dip as he moved onto it in front of me, his body kneeling between my legs.

Cold, silky material of what must've been a tie was placed over my eyes, keeping them closed.

"Up." He muttered and I propped myself up on my elbows, feeling his large hands cradling the back of my skull as he tied it securely.

After his hands stopped their movements, I lowered my head back onto the pillow and sighed. They began trailing around either side of my neck, whispering along my skin as they traced along my collarbones that just stuck out above his loose shirt. His nails scratched lightly over my already-hardening nipples through his shirt; I arched my back off the bed and fought the urge to rip off the tie and pull him against me.