s i x

A few pink shots later, I wondered where Iris was, recalling she had said she was going to be here. But then again the Room of Requirement was so large that there was little to no chance of seeing her anyway, especially not with the dizzying pink film over my eyes.

The song changed and another slightly different rush of vibrations from the bass pulsated the floor.

I giggled at absolutely nothing and Evan raised his eyebrows. Scorpius looked up from his drink and I reached out to pull it from his hand. Ignoring his protests, I downed the contents and chucked the glass over my shoulder. It smashed, unsurprisingly, and Evan guffawed.

"Oops." I put a hand over my mouth but soon shrugged.

"I think you've had enough-" Scorpius scolded, attempting to remove the two more pink shots clutched in my grasp.

"What are you? My father?" I laughed, backing away from him and downing the shots one after the other.

The film darkened; an even more enhanced pink coated my vision, and the euphoric, careless feeling fizzed through my limbs.

"Dance with me." I looked at them both.

"I don't dance, Clarabelle." Scorpius scoffed.

Of course he doesn't. Like father like son - neither had the ability to let loose or do anything remotely fun, leaving behind their uptight ways for five minutes...

"But I want to dance- Dance with me!" I whined and pulled harshly on his ear.

"Ow- stop pulling at me!" He scowled, and Evan removed my grip from his ear, answering my request himself. "I'll dance with you."

I turned away from Scorpius and pulled Evan by his shirt towards the dance floor, only looking back to stick my tongue out at the blonde, who rolled his eyes but grinned, watching as I began to dance with Evan.

Minutes after, a pair of gentle hands stroked at the bare skin above my skirt, gripping my waist as the person's perfume and sweat swarmed my senses. I tilted my head, finding Iris' eyes half closed as she danced against the back of me, moving my hips in time with hers to the heavy music.

"Fayre." She greeted, lips ghosting the side of my face when she leant forward, breasts pushing against my back.

What a good day to be unlabelled...

Evan wolf-whistled and stepped back, allowing the blonde to grind with me. I stuck my middle finger up at him before parting my lips and sucking it, letting my eyes roll back.

Her breath ghosted my ear, sending waves of excitement through my body. The intensity of the moment was euphoric: her body moving with mine and lips pressed into my hair, Evan still moving and drinking from his glass whilst maintaining eye contact with me, and the fizzling tequila through my veins.

Her hand stroked up my chest and she traced my shoulder lightly with her fingertips before the song changed to one with a faster tempo for us to match our movements to.

I wasn't able to last for very long as the pink tequila shots I had taken were disorientating, and my vision was now covered with a thick layer of pink.

Iris was, unfortunately, dragged away by one of her other friends, which caused me to scowl at their backs as she retreated.

However, with the speed my thoughts were panning out at, I doubted I would care for much longer.

After I started cackling like a lunatic, Evan dragged me over to Scorpius' place against a pillar, supporting under my armpit with one arm.

"Can you babysit now?" I heard Evan ask the platinum blonde. "It was funny at first, but she's ruining my seductive dancing with all her tripping."