e l e v e n

MATURE CONTENT (SMUT) WARNING

Professor Malfoy responded just as eagerly, hands slipping from the sides of my face and down my shoulders to my back.

My hands knotted into fists in his platinum strands as he got more aggressive, tongue battling with his, pausing for breath momentarily and pushing him back against the nearest wall.

I moved my head to trace kisses down his jaw, nipping at the skin slightly as I worked my way down his neck.

My rims traced over his pulse point; both of us were breathing heavily.

He clutched tighter at my back when I moved down his chest, unbuttoning his shirt as I did.

"We probably shouldn't do this here." He breathed but made no move to stop me, still clutching at my frame.

I smirked against his skin and hummed in agreement. "Mmh."

Looking around the courtyard one last time, I stopped the contact at his belt buckle and fell to my knees.

Based on our position both in the school and more specifically inside the courtyard, it could be estimated that if we heard someone coming, we would have a mere minute or so before coming into their sight.

"Oh fuck." Malfoy murmured.

The hand bearing his silver watch was grasping at the back of my head with the realisation of what I was going to do.

I hastily undid the buckle - the sound of which echoed the semi-outdoor space - and unzipped his black suit trousers, pulling them down swiftly.

His fully erect cock sprung up, meeting my vision and I bit my lip before licking them both.

My hands went to his thighs for stability.

Looking up at the man one last time, my eyes filled with eagerness, I closed the space and connected my tongue with the tip, licking the pre-cum up sensually.

The professor gave an unwilling whimper as I teased him, tongue swiping around the head of his dick.

Wanting to lengthen the moment, I drew back and brought my hands up to massage where his thighs met his groin. My mouth decorated his length with open-mouthed kisses.

"Stop fucking teasing, Clarabelle." He groaned quietly, teeth gritted in an attempt to restrain himself.

"What was that, professor?" I moved away again, looking up at him innocently.

"Stop being such a fucking tease and suck my dick like the good little slut you are." He growled, eyes flickering between mine.

I didn't need to be told twice before I wrapped my lips around his dick, taking him completely into the wet walls of my mouth. He moaned in relief.

Professor Malfoy's head fell back against the wall, eyes closing with a loud sigh.

Not much longer later, I was nodding my head up and down on him, back and forth, each time taking him deeper and deeper until his tip hit the soft spot at the back of my throat.

Tears streamed down my face at the pressure and pleasure building up and I was sure I looked a mess but I kept going.

I contained my gags as I deep-throated him, his groans and heavy breathing encouraging me. My panties were dampening uncomfortably along with the wet sounds of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth increasingly quickly as he moved his hips off the wall to thrust forwards.

"Shit, that's it-" He panted. "Just like that."

I used one of my other hands to pump the remaining length that didn't fit into my mouth, attempting to chase his impending orgasm.