"It's fine, Kenny. Don't worry about it." Akira spoke, tossing the now lone kabob stick into the garbage. Draken sighed, nodding before patting his friend on the shoulder.

"You seen Asahi and Mitsuya?" Akira asked causing Draken to stifle a laugh, nodding at the boy.

"Sure, saw them going into the woods, god only knows what those two are doing now," Draken spoke, a smirk visible on his face. Akira's face slightly heated up as he laughed, embarrassed to have heard that.

"Oh jeez, alright. I guess I'll just text Baji. Oh, what about uh, Kota and Chifuyu?" Akira asked causing Draken to raise an eyebrow.

"I didn't even know those two were coming together, huh," Draken spoke causing Akira to shrug.

"Alright well, I'll be seeing you two. Have fun, yeah?" Akira spoke, smiling at the two to hide his slight jealousy. He saw how Emma's arm was linked with Draken's. He wanted that with Mikey, but he was nowhere to be seen. The couple made their way deeper into the festival.

Akira sat down at one of the benches towards the bathroom, watching as people passed by him. He sighed, pulling out his phone.

Akira 💥 + Baji 👿
Text Messages
August 3rd

Akira 💥: Yo

Baji 👿: it literally hasn't been thirty minutes.

Akira 💥: well damn, never mind then, grumpy ass.

Baji 👿: what is the problem?

Akira 💥: I think, I'm getting stood up.

Baji 👿: what? Mikey doesn't stand people up. Granted he's never been on a date before.

Akira 💥: well we were supposed to meet thirty minutes ago and he's nowhere to be seen.

Baji 👿: ugh, fucking Mikey. Do you want me to come up there and hang out with you?

Akira 💥: Awh, no. Thanks, bro. I'll be okay. If he doesn't show in the next twenty minutes, I'll just come home.

Baji 👿: I'm gonna kill that little shit

Akir 💥: it's fine, Baji. I'm sure he's just busy.

"Akira! Akira!" Takemichi was heard, rushing towards the boy. Akira raised his eyebrow as he looked up from the phone.

"Yo, Takemimi. Where's your date?" Akira asked, leaning back on the bench he was sitting on as he slipped his phone back into his pocket.

"She had to use the restroom... are you okay?" Takemichi asked causing Akira to raise an eyebrow.

"Why wouldn't I be okay?" Akira asked, folding one of his legs over the other. He bit down on the inside of his lip looking at the boy.

"I think you should go home! Take Mikey with you! Or better yet! Go hang out with Draken!" Takemichi spoke causing Akira to raise an eyebrow. He let his head roll onto his shoulder.

"Takemichi. I'm having a bad night, so don't tell me what to do. If I wanna sit here for the next year, I'll sit here for the next year." Akira spoke, letting his agitation and worry get the best of him. Takemichi sighed, looking around nervously.

"Just- Stay near Draken or Asahi, please! Takemichi spoke causing Akira to raise his eyebrow again, standing up from where he was sitting.

"What do you know, hmm? What aren't you telling me? Whatever it is you can tell me." Akira pried, taking a step towards the boy who slightly cowered away, looking around.