Part 23

|ALRIGHT EVERYONE, SAD TIMES AHEAD, JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW. DON'T WORRY, IT'LL GET BETTER EVENTUALLY, OKAY! OH ALSO, I'M GONNA MAKE A COOL LIL POLL AND PUT IT AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER, JUST FOR FUN! OKIE! HERE WE GO!|

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

The hallway of the hospital was lined with people wearing black coats, there to check on the person who was one of the deciding factors in their victory of the bloody Halloween.

Two pairs of footsteps echoed throughout the walls, the duo not wearing their uniforms, instead one was wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt, the other wearing an oversized hoodie and some pajama pants.

"I can't believe you let me fall asleep." Asahi grumbled, digging in his sweatpants for his phone. Mitsuya scoffed as he walked past everyone, seeing the captains of Toman standing by the door.

"You needed it, Idiot. We both did." Mitsuya yawned, Asahi's hoodie nearly suffocating him.

"Yo, love birds. You're late." Draken spoke, scratching the back of his neck.

"Mmm, how is he? Can we see him?" Asahi asked, looking to the door into the hospital room. His fingers were twitching nervously as he spoke causing Mitsuya to wrap his hand around Asahi's.

"Relax there, Silver," Mitsuya mumbled causing Asahi to sigh, relaxing into his touch.

"When we found 'em, he wasn't doing great." Angry growled, his brother nodding as he agreed with the boy.

"Yeah, I didn't even think he was alive at first! Poor guy!" Smiley spoke as Asahi rubbed his face. He couldn't believe that he was back at the hospital for Akira again, he surely could've stopped him from leaving if he had just seen him.

"Well- you boys have a lot of friends don't you?" The doctor asked, coming out of the room.

"We're all just here for him," Draken spoke, motioning towards the door,

"Well, unfortunately, that's going to need to be put on hold for now. We've stitched him up but he's lost an immense amount of blood. He's also suffered a broken nose and a sprained ankle, so we're going to need to monitor him for the next few hours." The doctor explained causing the boys to nod.

"Mk, well, I'll run home and grab some blankets and pillows and stuff, Draken do you wanna go get Mikey?" Mitsuya asked causing the tallboy to slightly narrow his eyes.

"He hasn't left his room-" Draken spoke before his friend cut him off.

"Just try, please," Mitsuya spoke causing Draken to sigh, nodding as he walked away.

"You gonna be okay here?" Mitsuya asked, turning to Asahi who nodded, yawning as he sat in a seat.

"Mhm... bring me my chicken nuggets please." Asahi mumbled, rubbing his face as he leaned his head back against the wall.

"Mmm sure, be good." Mitsuya mumbled causing Asahi to roll his eyes mumbling a small 'always am' Mitsuya scoffed before leaving.

"Yo! How is he?!" Raiden asked, jogging up to his old friend who shrugged.

"I don't know yet- why the hell didn't you stop him?" Asahi asked, glancing over to the two-toned boys who sighed, looking at the ground.

"He asked me to stop Mikey- guess I got caught up," Raiden spoke, Asahi slightly scoffing as he shook his head.

"Always the fucking hero..." Asahi mumbled, his old friend nodding before sitting down next to him.

Hours passed as they sat in the hallway, Mitsuya returning soon with blankets so they could take turns sleeping. Not a single member of Toman left, leaving wasn't an option to them. Every member was there to support Akira, out of respect for him and his brother.