Part 13

A/N: Y'all gonna be mad at me for this one, ima turn my phone off and not look till later 😩

Music blasted throughout the boy's bedroom, the walls now covered with different anime and manga posters. A guitar was hung up next to the large TV. Keisuke laid on his brother's bed, flipping through a manga as he waited for Akira to come to show him what he was planning on wearing to the festival. He tossed the manga to the side before closing his eyes, putting his hands behind his head.

"You asleep?" Akira's voice asked out, coming into the room with wet black hair that was hanging down like Baji's own. He was wearing jeans with a nice T-shirt along with a leather jacket.

"No, just resting my eyes," Baji mumbled, before opening them, finding Akira standing there. He propped his body up on his elbows.

"Turn," Baji spoke causing Akira to raise his eyebrows and turn to face the door. Baji let out a small 'hmph' before Akira turned back around, looking at his brother.

"I guess you look presentable. Mikey will like it, can I go now?" Baji asked causing Akira to smile and nod, raising his fist to the boy who was getting up out of his bed. Baji scoffed at him before giving the boy a fist bump,

"Have fun. Call me if you need anything." Baji grumbled before walking out of the room to his own where he could finally sleep. Akira nodded, thanking the boy in his head before picking up the wallet that his father had given him. It was filled with money so he could do things at the festival with Mikey.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Akira looked around the crowded festival as he tapped his foot, looking around for any familiar faces. He slightly frowned, Mikey was supposed to meet him there five minutes ago. Had something happened? Where was the boy? He sighed, shrugging as he made his way to one of the stalls selling kabobs

After getting a chicken kabob that was stacked to the moon, the boy began to walk around. If Mikey was running late, he'd at least look around at the different stalls to see what he wanted.

"Yo, Aki!" A deep voice asked out causing the boy to raise an eyebrow, looking behind him to find Draken walking towards him with Emma hanging off of his side.

"Yo, Ken-chin," Akira spoke with a mouth full of food, smiling at the boy. Draken rolled his eyes at the nickname that Mikey had told him to call the tallboy.

"Mikey has to piss or something?" Draken asked the boy, looking around for his best friend causing Akira to furrow his eyebrows.

"Hmm? He uh, he hasn't shown up yet. I- figured you knew where he was." Akira spoke, swallowing the food. Draken raised an eyebrow before pulling out his phone, presumably sending a text to Mikey.

Akira looked to Emma who he hadn't really talked to that much. He knew she was Mikey's half-sister, but that was about all he knew. She had a look of slight sadness on her face as she tugged on Draken's jacket, wanting to go explore more.

"Well, I'm not gonna interrupt your guy's date just because mine hasn't shown yet... you guys go have fun. If you see Mikey, tell him I'm over by the bathrooms." Akira spoke, taking another bite of his kabob.

"You sure? I'm sure Emma doesn't-" Draken was saying before he was cut off by the blonde girl.

"Thanks, Aki! We'll let him know! Come on, Draken! Go win me a prize!" Emma spoke causing Draken to look down at her, slightly annoyed.