Part 26

| A/N: SHORT FLUFFY CHAPTER THAT I NEEDED TO WRITE BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP! MANGA SPOILERS FROM HERE ON OUT! |

"Oh what the shit?!" Smiley shouted as Akira rolled yet another perfect ball down the bowling lane resulting in a strike. Akira did a small pose he'd seen in an anime before turning back to his friends with a small smile.

"Me and Takemimi have been going back and forth! We even have a bet going, I think he owes me like thirty bucks?" Akira spoke, looking up and thinking back on how much the boy owed him.

"Yeah- him and his Wifey are over there right now next to Hakkai and his sister," Draken spoke, motioning to the couple next to the siblings.

"Don't try and distract me, Draken! I'm going for a perfect game!" Akira accused the tall boy who held his hands up in surrender.

"Yeah, Ken-chin! If he bowls a perfect game, you have to pay for our dinner!" Mikey spoke, leaning back in the little booth on the end of the bowling lanes. Akira took his seat next to him, letting his body lean on Mikey's.

"Pffft- perfect game?! He's not even gonna beat me!" Asahi spoke, a chuckle between his words as he bowled on the next lane over. They decided that it would be fun if they did a four v four in bowling.

The first team was Mikey, Akira, Raiden, and Draken while the second team was Smiley, Asahi, Mitsuya, and Chifuyu.

"Keep talking Mr.Bowls five games a day to impress Mitsuya." Akira taunted causing Asahi to lean over the booth and playfully thwamp Akira on the head.

"Ow! What, trying to give me a concussion so I mess up?! You big baby!" Akira shouted, sticking his tongue out at the boy who chuckled and shook his head.

"Okay, if you get a strike, you get a surprise!!" Akira shouted at Mikey who's cheeks turned a slight shade of pink as he picked the ball up. He took a breath before throwing the ball down the lane, smashing into the pins and knocking nine of them down with the last one still standing.

"No fair!! This is rigged!" Mikey yelled, stomping back towards the group who all chuckled at his fury. He flopped down in between Akira's legs, the black-haired boy wrapping his arms around him.

"Awhhhhh, well, no surprise for you." Akira teased, looking to Mikey who looked up, his cheeks puffed as he pouted.

"Mmm. Please?!" Mikey pouted causing Akira to roll his eyes and lean down, placing a small kiss on the boy's cheek.

"Happy?" Akira asked, the blonde nodding with a wide smile on his face.

"Ew! Gross! Makes me sick!" Draken complained, looking away as the two-toned boy talked right after him.

"UGH- I think I'm gonna vomit!" Raiden shouted, making a fake coughing noise and looking away.

"They're so jealous..." Akira mumbled, placing another kiss on the boy's cheek causing him to chuckle.

"You wanna hang out tonight? I think my mom said she wanted to have you over for dinner. I haven't really told her about us though so if you don't want to " Akira was saying before he felt Mikey lean up and place a kiss under his chin.

"Mhm, I'd love to," Mikey mumbled, snuggling back into Akira's grip and focusing on Draken bowling, Akira laying his head atop Mikey's head.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"Akira, honey! I think Manjiro is here!" Akira's mom's voice echoed up the stairs causing the boy to rush down the stairs, wearing a hoodie and some sweatpants,