Part 32

"Which one do you want?" Creed mumbled, his grip on the chain wrapped around his fist tightening as he looked to the two captains of the Black Dragons who held led pipes.

"Give me the one that hit my friend, you take birthmark," Akira spoke, looking back to Takemichi and Chifuyu who were checking on Mitsuya.

"I hate to ask more of you two, but I need one of you to distract Taiju while we deal with the two captains. Can you two do that?" Akira asked, looking to the two, Chifuyu quickly standing up and nodding, jogging to his friend's side.

"I'll distract him as best I can! Thank you, Captain!" Chifuyu spoke, a large smile on his face causing Akira to grow a small one of his own. He reached out and patted the boy on his head, narrowing his eyes at him.

"Thank you, brother," Akira spoke, smiling back at him before the blue-haired boy spoke up.

"What is this?! A soap-opera? Come on and fight us with everything you've got!" Taiju shouted, raising his arms as his annoyed frown grew larger onto his face.

"Relax, Sonic! They're friends, I know you don't know much about that." Creed shouted back, scowling at the man who scoffed.

"No- He's afraid! He's afraid he'll end up like his brother!" Taiju shouted, Akira's heart-stopping, the boy staring at Chifuyu as his eyes widened.

"Alright, that's enough talk! Let's fucking go then! I'll take all three of you to the grave!" Creed shouted, running forwards and swinging his fist into Inui's head. The chain smacked off of the boy's head, the blonde falling to the ground as Koko rushed him.

"Not so fast!" Akira shouted, running towards the boy and swinging his leg up only for Taiju to swing his fist downwards and smash it into the boy's face. Akira grunted as his body was pushed into the ground, the fist making his head bounce from the ground.

He stumbled to his feet, trying to get his arms up in front of his face before the next punch came but the first one had caused him to slightly slow down. Taiju's fist smashed into the boy's face, sending him tumbling backward towards Chifuyu, Mitsuya, and Takemichi.

"Now you! I'm gonna crush you so bad that God won't even recognize you!" Tajiu chuckled at the American who was standing above both of the captains. Creed's chest rose and fell as he raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah well- I'm an atheist so... we'll see who meets him first," Creed mumbled with a small smirk on his face, Taiju rushing the boy. He weaved his head away from the man's giant fist, backing up as he used the defensive skills he'd learned in America to the best of his ability. Creed knew if he got hit once, it would probably be the end of the fight for him.

"But we weren't done playing yet!" A voice shouted, Asahi appearing from the pews next to them and jumping up, swinging his fist into the boy's face, it hardly moving from the punch. Creed took the opportunity to bring his chained fist up into Taiju's chin as hard as he could while Asahi began to put his boxing skills to work, digging his fists into the man's ribcage.

"God damn it! You two and the double teaming!" Taiju shouted, quickly jerking his elbow backward into Asahi's face before bringing his leg up and kicking Creed in his chest sending him tumbling backward.

"Guys- Stop! I can still fight. Mitsuya mumbled, staggering to his feet next to Hakkai who stood behind Takemichi and Chifuyu. They watched as the two captains stumbled up to their feet behind Taiju, Inui, and Koko standing there with scowls on their faces.

"Hakkai... You're a black dragon's member right now, you don't have to help us fight. But Yuzuha... Hakkai, lend me a hand so we can save Yuzuha!" Mitsuya spoke, pleading with his old vice-captain to help him fight the commander of the black dragons.