Part 24

The winds of Tokyo blew past the boy who kneeled in front of the Baji family grave, a small box of Yakisoba sitting atop it as he stared down at the ground.

"What am I supposed to do now, Baji?!" Chifuyu asked, hearing two pairs of footsteps walk behind him.

"You know, it's getting pretty cold... guess it is November now," Akira mumbled, folding his arms over his chest as he crouched next to Chifuyu who was sitting by the Baji family grave. Mikey stood on the other side of Chifuyu, looking down at the grave.

"Mhm, only been a few days since Baji's birthday," Chifuyu spoke, Akira nodding as he sighed, throwing his arm over his friend's shoulders.

"Chifuyu, I have a question," Akira asked, looking down at the ground, feeling his friend's gaze burn holes in the side of his head.

"Are you going to leave Toman?" Akira asked, looking at the boy who had tears streaming down his face, but a confused expression on his face.

"What I'm trying to ask- My brother loved that division- all of you in it so dearly... Are you gonna be the one to snuff that out for good?" Akira asked, pleading with the boy with his eyes to stay. Chifuyu sniffled, tears beginning to well up in his eyes once again as he shook his head, swearing to stay.

The trio stayed silent for a few moments, Chifuyu still crying as Akira tucked him into his side, trying his best to calm the boy while Mikey prayed.

"This is what you wanted me to do, right... Baji?" Mikey asked, looking down at the grave. Akira smiled slightly, patting Chifuyu on the back before lifting him up from the ground.

"He'd be proud of ya, Ash," Akira said, walking over to stand next to the boy, having his right arm over Chifuyu's shoulders, his left one over Mikey's.

"Thank you, Aki," Mikey mumbled, laying his head on the boys ribcage as they all looked down at the grave. Akira removed his arms from his friends before crouching in front of it again. He brought his hand up to his mouth, placing a small kiss on it before placing it down on Baji's grave.

"Happy late birthday, Keisuke. I love and miss you." Akira mumbled, smiling at the grave before standing up and placing his arm back over Mikey's shoulders.

"Alright, who's hungry?" Akira asked, a smile on his face as Mikey looked up to the boy. Akira's face was healing, the cuts mostly faded except the scar going across his lips, that would be there for good. Not that Mikey minded, he found it both badass and adorable.

"Ya know, Me and Baji knew this really good noodle shop we can go to, it's right near Shibuya," Chifuyu spoke, catching the boy's attention. Mikey chuckled as he nodded, a smile on his face.

"Let's go! But you're paying, scarface!" Mikey spoke, teasing Akira about his scar causing him to roll his eyes and pull him closer.

"Yeah yeah- I know I am. But you owe me." Akira mumbled, leaning down to the boy and placing a small kiss on his forehead. Chifuyu's eyes widened at the sight, a small smile falling onto his face.

"Awh, are you guys like a couple now?" Chifuyu asked, causing Akira to turn to the boy, leaning his head on Mikey's,

"Hmm- Oh I don't know if I'd call us that. I mean, Mikey's like half a human height-wise- OW!" Akira yelped as Mikey shoved his fist into his side, Chifuyu and Mikey chuckles at the pouting boy.

"We've only been on one date though so, I don't know," Mikey spoke, looking up at Akira who smirked back down at him.

"I guess we'll have to fix that hmm?" Akira asked placing another kiss on the boy's head as they walked.